PDA

View Full Version : to all the folks

riggerboy
14-Jun-09, 15:41
sorry to all the folks i have upset today i`m a little bored sitting in the box and to all the folks i haven`t upset i will get you next time lol

starry
14-Jun-09, 16:33
sorry to all the folks i have upset today i`m a little bored sitting in the box and to all the folks i haven`t upset i will get you next time lol

Oh you didn't upset me, I feel left out and ignored.

Is it coz I is fat ?

;)

riggerboy
14-Jun-09, 16:42
Oh you didn't upset me, I feel left out and ignored.

Is it coz I is fat ?

;)

thought i heard something there "o" well must have been nothing i`l just ignore it
eh there it goes again nope a big fat nothing

starry
14-Jun-09, 16:47
I feel better already, thanks ;)

riggerboy
14-Jun-09, 18:04
I feel better already, thanks ;)

your not welcome and i haven`t replied to this for you i have done so coz i am bored lol

starry
14-Jun-09, 18:12
me too ;)

Tighsonas4
14-Jun-09, 19:24
your not welcome and i haven`t replied to this for you i have done so coz i am bored lol
and so say all of us [lol] tony

joxville
14-Jun-09, 19:31

Go ahead punk, make my day. ;)

riggerboy
15-Jun-09, 07:32
me too ;)

you still bored ???
think we should upset the jox lol

today is my last day in the box get home tomorrow yeha

Margaret M.
15-Jun-09, 14:25
sorry to all the folks i have upset today i`m a little bored sitting in the box and to all the folks i haven`t upset i will get you next time

I'll have to be on the next time list because I got a chuckle out of a few of your posts. Have a safe trip home.

riggerboy
15-Jun-09, 14:31
I'll have to be on the next time list because I got a chuckle out of a few of your posts. Have a safe trip home.

tis a pleasure to make anyone smile, glad you had a chuckle,

starry
15-Jun-09, 17:12
I have this picture of you in a cardboard box with a laptop ;)

riggerboy
15-Jun-09, 17:35
I have this picture of you in a cardboard box with a laptop ;)

change said picture to a fat bloke in a tin box with no windows and an old computer, infact the model before this computer was the abacus lol, doh forgot i was ignoring you, who, eh, what, where ,when, not me,

starry
15-Jun-09, 18:48
change said picture to a fat bloke in a tin box with no windows and an old computer, infact the model before this computer was the abacus lol, doh forgot i was ignoring you, who, eh, what, where ,when, not me,

Careful I am almost feeling sorry you :confused

Tom Cornwall
15-Jun-09, 19:18
sorry to all the folks i have upset today i`m a little bored sitting in the box

You would probably have been slightly bored if you were lying in a box as well :)

riggerboy
16-Jun-09, 07:47
Careful I am almost feeling sorry you :confused

o please do feel someway "sorry is good" pity is even better , buy me a drink yeha that`ll do nicely

riggerboy
16-Jun-09, 07:50
You would probably have been slightly bored if you were lying in a box as well :)

o the time will come, but i do hope your there first and i kinda hope you live to the 33rd of julember, or the 45 of maypril,