PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2

telfordstar
14-Jun-09, 13:43
Does anyone know what the age rating for new transformers is? My son is 9 and is very keen to go and see it in cinema when it's out.

Gene Hunt
14-Jun-09, 16:48
I just checked on the Cineworld and Odeon sites and it is down as "TBC" so they havent classified it for the UK yet. I reckon it will be a PG, lots of kids your sons age will want to go and see it so I cant really see them making it a 12.

telfordstar
14-Jun-09, 17:59
I just checked on the Cineworld and Odeon sites and it is down as "TBC" so they havent classified it for the UK yet. I reckon it will be a PG, lots of kids your sons age will want to go and see it so I cant really see them making it a 12.

Thanks Gene that's what I was finding when I had googled it as well. I'm hoping it is a pg or I will have a very fed up wee boy.

matelot79
14-Jun-09, 18:52
In Ireland it was a 12A and PG-13 in the USA. Look at additional details in this link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

telfordstar
14-Jun-09, 22:24
In Ireland it was a 12A and PG-13 in the USA. Look at additional details in this link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

Thanks for the info really appriciate it.

Michael .Sk
01-Jul-09, 17:38
is deffo a 12A so he can see it

Bookworm
02-Jul-09, 20:35
Its definitely 12A, saw it last week.
A 9 year old will love it, with all the action.
If he saw the first one, the second one had the same type of content.

telfordstar
02-Jul-09, 21:07
Took him up to cinema last sunday. I havnt seen the first one so wasnt holding out much hope i would like it but omg what a fantastic film loved every min if it.

brandy
05-Jul-09, 20:46
i took my 6 year old and mates 7 year old.. we all loved it.. lots of violence.. more than i thought.. but not to bad... and it was so fast paced you didnt dwell on it... but all in all .. the two boys sat entralled for 2 and a half hours without a peep!

telfordstar
05-Jul-09, 23:02
i took my 6 year old and mates 7 year old.. we all loved it.. lots of violence.. more than i thought.. but not to bad... and it was so fast paced you didnt dwell on it... but all in all .. the two boys sat entralled for 2 and a half hours without a peep!

you were sitting a few rows behind me and my son. He was the same sat engrossed and from time to time i was asking who was who cause i hadnt seen the first 1. i loved it!!!

lanasingh
19-Jul-09, 15:14
I know where youre coming from, although I always thought a GI Joe/Transformers crossover worked from a Transformers perspective, but not GI Joe. I.e., if you accept a world with giant alien robots, then the GI Joe tricks fit, but not vice versa. This is part of why I thought the Transformers/Avengers crossover didnt work in addition to being poorly executed. Why are giant alien robots any big deal in a world of super-powered superheroes? Sorry for offtop: As news of the A/1H1N Swine Flu pandemic spreads so do the rumours and fear. One persistently reoccurring statement is that existing flu treatments Tamiflu and Ralenza (generic names: Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are not effective against the newest strain of Swine Flu. These rumours are not true; Tamiflu and Ralenza (Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are considered to be effective and viable Swine Flue treatments.Do you have tamiflu? I have bought here - Tamiflu (http://health-council.com/pill/Tamiflu)Everybody must have.

bish667
19-Jul-09, 17:23
I know where youre coming from, although I always thought a GI Joe/Transformers crossover worked from a Transformers perspective, but not GI Joe. I.e., if you accept a world with giant alien robots, then the GI Joe tricks fit, but not vice versa. This is part of why I thought the Transformers/Avengers crossover didnt work in addition to being poorly executed. Why are giant alien robots any big deal in a world of super-powered superheroes? Sorry for offtop: As news of the A/1H1N Swine Flu pandemic spreads so do the rumours and fear. One persistently reoccurring statement is that existing flu treatments Tamiflu and Ralenza (generic names: Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are not effective against the newest strain of Swine Flu. These rumours are not true; Tamiflu and Ralenza (Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are considered to be effective and viable Swine Flue treatments.Do you have tamiflu? I have bought here - Tamiflu (http://health-council.com/pill/Tamiflu)Everybody must have.

Is this some sort of spamming?