PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't harm a feather

Kevin Milkins
14-Jun-09, 12:06
I have heard it said " he wouldn't harm a feather", but I have never had a dog that is scared :eek: of one.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/kevinmilkins/th_CasperwithFeatherjune09.jpg (http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/kevinmilkins/?action=view&current=CasperwithFeatherjune09.flv)

Stefan
14-Jun-09, 12:15
All of my dogs are scared of them, especially when they are attached to those nasty two legged monsters that chase you and peck you...;)

Liz
14-Jun-09, 13:12
Maybe he thought there was an Indian (oops sorry Native American!) buried there?

Brilliant video Kevin. Casper is so funny.

Love how the darling Megan just stands there while he goes hysterical over a feather. Wonder if she is wondering where she can hide it?lol

wifie
14-Jun-09, 14:20
Aaaaaaaaw that was lovely Kev - thanks for sharing! :D

Margaret M.
14-Jun-09, 19:48
Cute, I see Megan has the ball situation under control. I love the white tips on their paws.

Kevin Milkins
14-Jun-09, 21:35
Thank you all.
I don't remember a time in my life when I have not had a dog about the house and never a day goes bye when they have not brought a smile to my face.:Razz

Liz
14-Jun-09, 22:39
Thank you all.
I don't remember a time in my life when I have not had a dog about the house and never a day goes bye when they have not brought a smile to my face.:Razz

Same here Kevin. Have always had pets and they are great company and make you smile even when you don't want to.:D

shazzy
15-Jun-09, 21:24
our six year old spaniel,Teal,is scared of everything,especially butterflies.She is very loving but everything makes her jump and usually pee herself,not quite the gun dog my OH was hoping her to be!!:lol:

Liz
15-Jun-09, 22:15
our six year old spaniel,Teal,is scared of everything,especially butterflies.She is very loving but everything makes her jump and usually pee herself,not quite the gun dog my OH was hoping her to be!!:lol:

Aw bless her!lol

Sounds a bit like my Benjy. He is now afraid of water from the kitchen tap (since a water filter burst);the freezer (since the lid banged down) and windscreen wipers!:roll: