PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

badger
13-Jun-09, 19:20
I would like to thank the drivers of the two cars, one red and one silver with a roofrack, that showered my car with chippings as they shot past me on the new section of road going from Wick to Castletown near the Lyth exit. It is supposed to be 20 mph but I have to confess to travelling at 30 as the road has settled down a bit and I didn’t want to tempt other drivers to overtake. Shouldn’t have bothered.

So if you’re reading this, I do hope you were on a life or death mission and the few seconds you gained over that short stretch were absolutely vital. I know my car is old but it’s all I have and I’m quite fond of it. Just glad it wasn’t a hot day and the windows were closed [disgust] .

Cupcake
13-Jun-09, 23:33
I too feel the same.... the road was done between Milton/Wick the other day and i was not impressed by the speed that a delivery van was going, spraying chips up everywhere!!! He had no concern for any other person on the road!!!

shazzap
13-Jun-09, 23:41
I too feel the same.... the road was done between Milton/Wick the other day and i was not impressed by the speed that a delivery van was going, spraying chips up everywhere!!! He had no concern for any other person on the road!!!

Usually the case.......... more then likely,not there vehicle.