PDA

View Full Version : Dog training?

cuddlepop
13-Mar-06, 21:36
:confused: Found a dog in the shed on Sunday in the shed ,took it in ..etc.Has got a habit of taking off but doesn't go far.Dont no anything about it,age etc
So how do i stop it from wandering,especially if its an old dog.
Have got no response locally,so it really does look as if its a stray:o

krieve
13-Mar-06, 22:09
it is really nice of you to take the dog inhttp://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f318/krieves/dog1.gif

connieb19
13-Mar-06, 22:31
You should watch "Its Me Or The Dog", tomorrow night on Channel 4.
It always has loads of good training tips. When you take her/him out you should make it interesting and try to keep her attention, so she dosn't want to go too far away from you. I'm sure it wont take too long to get her/him trained. Have you named it yet? :grin:

Fran
14-Mar-06, 00:38
w
hKrieve, i just love the little golden labrador picture on your post, cant stop watching it, its so lovely.

WHERE HAS THE LITTLE DOG GONE, HE HAS VANISHED OFF THE SCREEN ??????

Fran
14-Mar-06, 00:42
[qpoouote=cuddlepop]:confused: Found a dog in the shed on Sunday in the shed ,took it in ..etc.Has got a habit of taking off but doesn't go far.Dont no
PPoor little dog, what coulour is it, have you put it out as a dog found post, or notified the police otr the dog warden? hope you find its owner soon. have you phoned the dog home? He must be trying to find his home if he wonders off for short times. Its so good of you to take it in and care about him.:D

anything about it,age etc
So how do i stop it from wandering,especially if its an old dog.
Have got no response locally,so it really does look as if its a stray:o[/quote]

kwbrown111
14-Mar-06, 00:45
Fran, i,ve sent you private message

cuddlepop
14-Mar-06, 11:24
Dont want to name him yet .Going to go to the next township to see if he belongs to a local crofter who's dog has a habit of wandering.
The dog warden hasnt any knowledge of him.The SSPCAA has never seen him and the kids just love him to bits.My own dog is ok with him,she's 10,so i'm told if i get another dog than to do it soon.
Last night we got him on top of the blanket on the couch and connie was behind the tele.She knows couch is out of bounds so was she hinding from me or him?
Must watch that programe tonight ,thanks for that Connie19:D