PDA

View Full Version : party meltdown!

Dadie
13-Jun-09, 13:48
Help its Laurens 3rd birthday tommorrow and Im already in meltdown!
Hubby is working today so Im trying to get the house ready with Lauren creating chaos wherever she goes!
She "helped" washing the dishes... I washed them twice in the end and she flooded the kitchen.
I have given up on the food..until the horrors are in bed!
Lauren has removed all her toys from the boxes under her bed and emptied her drawers of clothes and has decided that a pink tutu (that belongs to her little sis) and fairy wings only (no knickers or vest)is acceptable clothing for today!
The bathroom is covered in water and shower gel slime....I only cleaned it an hour ago..
The present for pass the parcel has been unwrapped...
and the livingroom looks like a bomb has gone off in there
Iona is crawling around and guddling in the dogs waterbowl or trying to play with the looseat if my back is turned!

Will anyone notice and if so will they care?

Foxy
13-Jun-09, 13:57
:lol: Dadie sounds like my house but with 2 kids, 3 dogs, 6 cats and a farm to run do i care? nope it will all still be the same tomorrow. :eek:

Dadie
13-Jun-09, 14:45
On a brighter note Im really chuffed with my cake decorating (1st time) and Im blowing up balloons while at the computer (multitasking not skiving)
but still have the sausages to pick up from wick and I have convinced Lauren to go for a nap:eek:

Vistravi
13-Jun-09, 15:51
Oh dear Dadie. You have your hands full. The worst thing is that even after tidying it all up it'll still go the same way tmorrow. In the nursery we tidy up before snack, lunch and afternoon snack but it looks the same all day, a bomb site:roll:

unicorn
13-Jun-09, 17:12
Now for the good news, kids are not at all houseproud and as long as they are having fun that is all that counts so relax :D

Vistravi
13-Jun-09, 18:06
Exactly unicorn. As long as the kids have fun, the mess can wait. Bomb sites can always be cleaned up after the kids have their fun.