PDA

View Full Version : Gym Ted in Thurso

kazcog
11-Jun-09, 21:30
Is Gym Ted in Thurso still on the go?

If so when and where is it?

skinnydog
11-Jun-09, 21:42
Not still on as far as I am aware. Rosie went and loved it but the girl that took it didnt appear too committed and there were more weeks off than on. It is such a pity because the concept was a really great idea.

balto
11-Jun-09, 22:51
kian loved going there when it was run but like skinny dog says, she wasnt commited to it, such a shame the girl that did it originaly left, it was ruined when she went.

kazcog
11-Jun-09, 23:50
Is there anything else like it in thurso?

skinnydog
14-Jun-09, 21:22
Not gymted but I noticed the other day when I was in the medical centre in Davidsons Lane that there is a kids "messy time" on a Friday morning, can't remember where or exactly when but it looks like a good idea. There is a poster in the reception area!

Dadie
14-Jun-09, 21:58
Messy time is on in the bb hall in thurso.
I think its on a couple of days but not sure about in the school hols!
There is an ad in the highland hospice too!

tracy ann
17-Jun-09, 20:46
Glad to see it is being missed!! - I used to love running Gym Ted and am possibly thinking about starting classes next year - will keep you posted

Tracy

balto
17-Jun-09, 21:01
Glad to see it is being missed!! - I used to love running Gym Ted and am possibly thinking about starting classes next year - will keep you posted

Tracy
oh please do, i know kian love it, and by the time next year comes my 7month old will be big enough to join in the toddler sessions.