PDA

View Full Version : Stag Weekend

Trojan
11-Jun-09, 14:32
Has anyone got any ideas what to do in caithness for a stag weekend??

Also looking to hire a mini bus for a pub crawl around caithness, but dont know who has a mini bus that would be willing to hire it out for this type of thing.

ber219
11-Jun-09, 15:57
Hi Trojan,
My hubby went Paintballing at Bilbster for his Stag do last year then on a pub crawl, he said he had a fantastic time paintballing but my only recommendation is that if you do decide to go paintballing, make sure you go well before the wedding in case you get any bruise's where they can be seen.
Or you could go out on the RIB from John O'Groats if you fancied something like that, they do a white water experience and are very helpful.
Also regarding Bus Hire, if you want something quite cheap Budge's in Wick, they are in the Business Index here and can do Hen & Stag bus hire and they are quite cheap.
Hope that helps

Skifter
11-Jun-09, 19:21
I have just picked up a flyer for Caithness Seacoast. They are starting to do trips on their R.I.B. from Wick to Lybster. You get to spend an hour in Lybster. more than enough time to sink a few bevvies.

Trojan
11-Jun-09, 21:04
Does anyone have a phone number for budge's?, As the home number I have nobody answers and the mobile number does not work any more.

George Brims
11-Jun-09, 23:17
Our kids bought us a wine country tour in California a few years ago. Our driver told us if he got wind there was a bachelorette party booked, he would call in sick, as they were too much of a handful. Also sometimes the cleanup of the Jeep was a bit much.

Gene Hunt
11-Jun-09, 23:55
What this ?? .. :eek:

Boat tours and trips to the wine country ??, have standards slipped in the Stag Night planning world .. I am shocked.

Take him out, get him drunk and then chain him to a lamppost near a busy road in just his undercrackers and pelt him with condiments and flour. Encourage passing motorists to join in and remember to take pictures. Then send copies to everyone he works with to make him look like some kind of exhibitionist who gets his jollies by being tied virtually naked to lamposts and being covered in foodstuffs. Hang signs round his neck implying that he has a penchant for sheep and goats for that lasting pervert look. A large pair of comedy fake breasts go down pretty well too.

Its what my Best Man arranged for me.

Amy-Winehouse
12-Jun-09, 08:53
Has anyone got any ideas what to do in caithness for a stag weekend??

Also looking to hire a mini bus for a pub crawl around caithness, but dont know who has a mini bus that would be willing to hire it out for this type of thing.

Forget Caithness, for a stag night its absolute hopeless, come to think of it any night out in caithness is hopeless. Why not try Orkney -Kirkwall is a good change of scene & its not too far away Or how about Inverness- theres plenty of choice but you have to be in the clubs before 12 or you wont get in.

If you really want a good night then Newcastle is the place, plenty of girls there strip clubs & your 400 miles from home so you wont get caught if you get up to no good;) Good atmosphere but maybe a bit pricey , loads of hookers there too-go on get stuck in, ye know you want to[lol]

Mr Winehouse

Niall Fernie
12-Jun-09, 08:53
I can highly recommend the paintballing, and also the advice regarding the bruises. Great time had by all and if I can remember correctly the hangover was worse than the bruises.

scrabster view
12-Jun-09, 10:20
My boyfriend recently was on a stag day and they started of with shooting at the clay pigeon skeet range at Forss.

Email for it is kaithnessclays@aol.com

Trojan
13-Jun-09, 13:24
Does anyone know what pubs dont like to have stag & hen parties calling? Iv heard that the Keiss pub turns them away. (has the credit crunch not hit there yit.) still looking for a contact number for Budge's of Newton Hill Wick.

highlander
13-Jun-09, 13:41
Geordie ross has a mini bus, the crack is good with him and his prices is very good, here is his phone number 891181

Trojan
15-Jun-09, 14:29
Not many ideas coming guys.