PDA

View Full Version : Im not getting my hoover!

ShelleyCowie
09-Jun-09, 14:03
Ok so im still not getting my henry hoover for my birthday! But i am getting something far better, Im getting to go to Skye over my birthday.

My OH's family all live there and i cant wait to see them because its been a year since we last went.

Going to skye is far better than a hoover! Athrun will also get to meet his other great granny for the first time.

Peace and quiet here i come! Counting down now! Exactly 31 days til we leave! Wooop wooop!

Just had to share that because im so excited to see my OH's family.

vanman
09-Jun-09, 14:11
Hope you have a lovely time Shelley!:D
You can always get your hoover for xmas!:lol:

wifie
09-Jun-09, 14:42
Fantastic Shelley! I would love a trip to Skye - one of my favourite places! ENJOY!!! :D

Alice in Blunderland
09-Jun-09, 14:47
Say hello to CP when you are over. :D

Liz
09-Jun-09, 14:47
Oh that will be lovely Shelley!:D

There is always Christmas for the hoover!:lol:

teenybash
09-Jun-09, 14:55
What a lovely Birthday treat and a family reunion on top..........Enjoy every moment.:)

shazzap
09-Jun-09, 15:02
Post some pics foe us to see.
Have a nice time.

cuddlepop
09-Jun-09, 15:18
You will need loads of midge repellent as they're worse than usual and remember your mac as even with this lovely weather a wee shower is not to far away but as its been so dry now for over a week expect a water shortage.:lol:

Apart from that have a great time.:D

ShelleyCowie
09-Jun-09, 16:17
Oh yes midge repellant is a must! I remember from last year cuddlepop! It was awful! Especially at our fishing spot.

Im so excited about going. We are gonna have to take alot of stuff with us because of what athrun will need. But its ok because my OH's mum, sister and step dad is coming so they will take the stuff in the car.

Just cant wait to get down to the causway. Hopefully its as beautiful as i remember it! And yet again climb to the top of the island. Only difference is i will be carrying athrun in a sling and not in my belly this time! haha!

Vistravi
09-Jun-09, 19:09
A holdiay is better than a hoover ;)

joxville
09-Jun-09, 19:35
A holdiay is better than a hoover ;)

Unless it rains constantly then both suck! [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
09-Jun-09, 19:50

OoOO sharp tonight Jox :lol: ;)

butterfly
09-Jun-09, 20:30
A holiday instead of a hoover!Hope you all have a great time Shelley.:)

ShelleyCowie
10-Jun-09, 11:43
Jox i cudna care less if there was a snow storm! I will just be glad to go down and see the family. :D

I love the sound of rain anyways so it would suit me fine. We stay in a caravan just outside my OH's grannys house. Its a rather large caravan but im sure the acres of land can handle it lol.

Its going to be peaceful, even with Athrun im sure! [lol]

30 days to go! haha!

tonkatojo
10-Jun-09, 12:13
Jox i cudna care less if there was a snow storm! I will just be glad to go down and see the family. :D

I love the sound of rain anyways so it would suit me fine. We stay in a caravan just outside my OH's grannys house. Its a rather large caravan but im sure the acres of land can handle it lol.

Its going to be peaceful, even with Athrun im sure! [lol]

30 days to go! haha!

Having live there for 14 years, a while ago, the rain is a bore but is soon forgotten when the sun shines on the lochs, hope you get a bit of a breeze to keep the midge population home :D say hello to the Struan folk for me.

ShelleyCowie
10-Jun-09, 13:03
Having live there for 14 years, a while ago, the rain is a bore but is soon forgotten when the sun shines on the lochs, hope you get a bit of a breeze to keep the midge population home :D say hello to the Struan folk for me.

Struan is where im going! Well Ullinish :) Cant wait! Its a lovely place to be. All the places to walk have lovely views!

We are having a big BBQ for my bday with all the OH's family there too so its gonna be a memorable 21st spending it in the place i love.

Vistravi
10-Jun-09, 18:58

Ach its only water;)

ShelleyCowie
11-Jun-09, 13:31
Ach its only water;)

Exactly! and there is nothin wrong with a bit o rain! :Razz Thats why we take wellies...to play in mud puddles!

29 more sleeps!

ShelleyCowie
17-Jun-09, 11:09
23 sleeps!

We have also decided to stay for longer. We were just going for a few days but now we will be there for 8!

Im getting so excited now! :eek: