PDA

View Full Version : David blunkett attacked by a cow

Green_not_greed
08-Jun-09, 16:34
Yes, really!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8089498.stm

No doubt his expense claim for private medical cover has already been submitted.

Now no Margaret Beckett jokes please.....

3of8
08-Jun-09, 16:59
Yes, really!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8089498.stm

No doubt his expense claim for private medical cover has already been submitted.

Now no Margaret Beckett jokes please.....

Beckett's a horse, not a cow!

Oops! Sorry. She is a cow. Just looks like a horse:D

joxville
08-Jun-09, 17:03
How did he know it was a cow, have we been paying for a guide dog that's not needed? [lol]

Amy-Winehouse
08-Jun-09, 21:35
He wouldnt have seen it, maybe it was a Buckfast fuelled Ned screaming moo at him- Claim!!

badger
08-Jun-09, 21:47
Bit silly taking a dog into a field of cows this time of year.

I like the advice from the NFU lady

"The best thing to do is to let the dog off the lead so it can run away because obviously a dog can run faster than you," she said.
"The next thing to do is to get quite quickly to the edge of the field, collect the dog and leave."

He's blind !! How's he supposed to know where the edge of the field is? And quickly?

Aah, I see - her name is Pratt.

Aaldtimer
08-Jun-09, 21:54
How did he know it was a cow, have we been paying for a guide dog that's not needed? [lol]

Guide dogs are not supplied by tax-payers money, they are provided by a charity. :confused

scorrie
08-Jun-09, 22:13
"A charging cow in Derbyshire"

Was he in a brothel then? ;)

gleeber
08-Jun-09, 22:26
Phew, he was a lucky chappy. A coos a big animal to be poking around whilst your lying on the ground and blind to boot. A broken rib no less. I heard him on the radio tonight and I liked his humour when he said,
"I am almost a metaphor, I'm afraid, for what is going on in politics, I have a broken rib and am bruised all over but am still walking. [lol]

Gene Hunt
08-Jun-09, 22:30
Well I never .. A Tory guide dog .. :lol:

I think the dog set him up. It had obviously been turned by David Cameron over a period of time by a slow drip of bribery in the form of fillet steaks and "honey trap" Labradors. After years of servitude and only having contact with the likes of Brown, Blair and the rest of the cabinet who can blame it ??, I like to think the dog spent a few seconds moving its master back and forth to ensure David had a perfect impact with the fast moving hunk of sirloin.

I dont find blind people getting blindsided funny. I really dont. I do however find ex Labour Ministers getting knocked flying funny, and in the interest of equality I always will whether they are blind or not.

joxville
09-Jun-09, 08:27

Guide dogs are not supplied by tax-payers money, they are provided by a charity. :confused

It was a joke, and btw I have donated to Guide Dogs for the Blind so have paid towards it.