PDA

View Full Version : mobile hairdresser / beautician

kitty kat
08-Jun-09, 12:40
we are needing a mobile hairdresser / beautician for a wedding was just wondering if any one has used one and who would like to recommend ?

thank you

kitty kat
19-Jun-09, 23:25
no one used any then ????:confused

ashaw1
20-Jun-09, 14:38
They are not mobile but you could try Kut Above in Henrietta Street, Wick and then pop next door to the new beauty salon Jo Sutherland is opening! Can personally recommend both of them! Jo would take care of a spray tan too if you were planning one!

horsegirl
20-Jun-09, 21:16
Are you looking for haidresser in wick or thurso.

Nelia that work in Halkirk salon in really good hairdresser. Has some good ideas. She did my hair for my wedding.

hope you have some luck

kitty kat
22-Jun-09, 20:37
looking for thurso area ;)

Katy
22-Jun-09, 23:13
Kut Above were thinking about travelling to do weddings, worth giving Dena a phone to see. Katrina Sutherland comes to your house to do make up for weddings & Emma Watt would probably travel too.
Hope this helps.
Katy x

kitty kat
24-Jun-09, 11:38
Kut Above were thinking about travelling to do weddings, worth giving Dena a phone to see. Katrina Sutherland comes to your house to do make up for weddings & Emma Watt would probably travel too.
Hope this helps.
Katy x

hi katy have you got a number for katrina sutherland

thanxs

bull
24-Jun-09, 18:28

N&A
24-Jun-09, 21:17
Erna and Jo at millbank are excellent at wedding hair.

philupmaboug
28-Jun-09, 13:53
Try Susan & Kerry Sutherland at Gorgeous beauty salon, Princes St, Thurso. I can personally recommend them and know that their bridal make-up is superb!!