PDA

View Full Version : New colour!

joxville
08-Jun-09, 06:02
I've invented a new colour, a cross between silver and blue with a touch of orangey/purple in it-now I need a name for it. I was thinking of calling it Gordon but that name is usually reserved for morons so any ideas orgers? :D

Mik.M.
08-Jun-09, 08:57
Call it Joxvillion. Job done. Mik:lol:

wifie
08-Jun-09, 09:04

Aye done deal! I like that too Mik!!! [lol]

Gizmo
08-Jun-09, 10:08
I've invented a new colour, a cross between silver and blue with a touch of orangey/purple in it-now I need a name for it. I was thinking of calling it Gordon but that name is usually reserved for morons so any ideas orgers? :D

Silblueorpu

wifie
08-Jun-09, 10:19
Silblueorpu

Now I like that too Giz - very onomatopoeic!!!

crayola
08-Jun-09, 10:32
How about metalattakk? :)

bobandag16
08-Jun-09, 12:05
space ships are that colour.orbitic.

Invisible
08-Jun-09, 12:09
baldly going where no man has gone before. tehehe:lol:

scorrie
08-Jun-09, 14:42
If you are marketing it as a paint, I would suggest Dome Chrome as the name ;)

Metalattakk
08-Jun-09, 15:12
How about metalattakk? :)

Nah, that colour would have to be black - a black blacker than the dark black tar pits of Blackville, Black County, Blackland. On a moonless night.

"How black", you say?

None more black.

Invisible
08-Jun-09, 16:45

do you have a picture of this new colour?

joxville
08-Jun-09, 17:01

That name is already in use, it's the name I gave to the black rose that I created.

do you have a picture of this new colour?

Yes, but don't want to show it yet....I need to register it with the Patents Office first.

crayola
12-Jun-09, 23:57
Nah, that colour would have to be black - a black blacker than the dark black tar pits of Blackville, Black County, Blackland. On a moonless night.

"How black", you say?

None more black.
Is that blacker than a lone black cat in a sealed windowless coal bunker on a moonless night in the country? :eek:

Metalattakk
13-Jun-09, 02:07
Is that blacker than a lone black cat in a sealed windowless coal bunker on a moonless night in the country? :eek:
Obviously.

None more black.

None more. ;)

crayola
13-Jun-09, 15:49
Not even a black hole? :)

joxville
13-Jun-09, 16:28
<Jox, shut up, don't say it! Keep your trap shut> :eek:

Metalattakk
14-Jun-09, 01:42
Not even a black hole? :)

Blacker even than my own black heart. ;)

alex
14-Jun-09, 02:30
Which is pulsing.

So it must be less black than zero. #000000 Nothing Kelvin degrees no lumens ...

But not quite as dark as the face of the one who quietly stalks us all...

wifie
14-Jun-09, 02:38
heavens that is dark alex

crayola
14-Jun-09, 23:31
When's your birthday? I'll buy you a cloak made of this (http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSN1555030620080115?sp=true).

Metalattakk
15-Jun-09, 03:13
When's your birthday? I'll buy you a cloak made of this (http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSN1555030620080115?sp=true).

Pah! Such blackness only serves to fuel mine own dark heart. Not only does it absorb all light, it absorbs all darkness too.

scorrie
16-Jun-09, 00:19
Pah! Such blackness only serves to fuel mine own dark heart. Not only does it absorb all light, it absorbs all darkness too.

Dark Heart or not, you still have a soft spot for broken down page 3 models. Typical Man, if only Doris Stokes had had a decent pair of norks on her ;)

Metalattakk
16-Jun-09, 05:05
Dark Heart or not, you still have a soft spot for broken down page 3 models.
A 'soft spot for' = answering posts? I think not, dear chap.

Typical Man, if only Doris Stokes had had a decent pair of norks on her ;)
I'm not entirely convinced of her lack of norkage, to be honest. Hang on a mo and I'll ask her for a squizz....;)
Ah well, seems she's just a 'medium'. [lol]

crayola
16-Jun-09, 10:42
What does it do with pinkness?

mrsinkstack
16-Jun-09, 21:08
Which is pulsing.

So it must be less black than zero. #000000 Nothing Kelvin degrees no lumens ...

But not quite as dark as the face of the one who quietly stalks us all...

That's scarey ! Scarier than the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang or the scarey face on the screen in The Grudge - scarey :eek: