PDA

View Full Version : aww

Vistravi
08-Jun-09, 00:56
Isn't my queen cute in this pic? She was rather photogenic for a change in this one.

Tilly Teckel
08-Jun-09, 01:12
Her markings are beautiful, and doesn't she look elegant? ;)

butterfly
08-Jun-09, 11:24
She's cute Vistravi.:)

Liz
08-Jun-09, 12:33
She is really lovely.:D

teenybash
08-Jun-09, 13:22
Look at those eyes and beautiful colouring. She is very, very pretty.....think she knows it too ;)

Vistravi
08-Jun-09, 18:36
Her markings when she walks are truly beautiful as she has whirls on her sides. She's a rare colour of cream ginger, its mostly males that have the colour she is and its rare in males too. Got her from balmore as a kitten and she was the one only one that would not come to me. She has a very I'm not afraid of you but i will stand a bit out of your way when it comes to aggressive cats chartacter which straight awya impressed me. She used to be half wild but due to patience and lots of love she has become a friendly cat towards me and may partner but to no one else and will only show my partner affection when i'm not there. she now sits on my lap whenever possible even if its just her head thats on my lap.
When my mum found the three abandoned kittens that she has adopted one of the three male kittens is similar in colour to Caramel. it made me think about what her kittens would've looked like with her markings if i had not got her dressed. But I've seen what having kittens does to a cat. it turned my brothers easy going queen into a grumpy guts so i didn't want to put caramel through that esp when she was half wild as well.
I do firmly believe that she choose me as much as i choose her.

balto
08-Jun-09, 19:39
isnt she lovely, she looks like she is a princess and needs pampered lol.

dragonfly
08-Jun-09, 19:44
she is lovely :D she's the same colour as my cat Flynn who went to Rainbow bridge in February - we got him from Balmore and they said then that there were a lot of strays up west having the same colour kittens so they reckoned that a tomcat was having a very jolly time up there - was the litter your cat was from found around the Bettyhill area by any chance???

Vistravi
08-Jun-09, 20:31
she is lovely :D she's the same colour as my cat Flynn who went to Rainbow bridge in February - we got him from Balmore and they said then that there were a lot of strays up west having the same colour kittens so they reckoned that a tomcat was having a very jolly time up there - was the litter your cat was from found around the Bettyhill area by any chance???

She was found on a farm hence the reason why she was scared of people in balmore. she was in a pen with her grey sister. Got her bout three years ago now. Strange to think i've had her for so long now.

Phoenix200416
10-Jun-09, 11:24
Beautiful cat, gorgeous markings and I loved hearing her story too. Thanks for sharing that. She does look really elegant in that picture, her pose reminds me of a cat ornament that my sister has :D

Vistravi
13-Jun-09, 12:15
She went to the vets for her yearly injection today so on the bus we went. Everyone smiling and saying she's beautiful. A man in the vets with his own cat said he loved her golden eyes.
She's in her cat carrier oblivious crying to get out. ;)