PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Help Please

candy
06-Jun-09, 12:28
:( We need to rehome our cat for hopefully just 4-6 weeks till circumstances change, can anyone help? our cat loves the outdoors would prefer a catflap or outbuilding to live in, he is a neutered male with a feminine name :D need to find a home asap, please pm if you can help

Thanks

teenybash
07-Jun-09, 12:47
Sorry I can't help you out but, I hope someone else can and look after your cat for a few weeks.

attidude9464
07-Jun-09, 14:28
Hi would you not be better to book your cat into a cattery for that time as seeing he is a cat that likes to be out and about there is a strong possibility of your cat wandering away and because he is unsure of the area could get lost. I know keeping a cat in a cattery for 4 to 6 weeks is not the ideal but perhaps the safest thing to do.

Liz
07-Jun-09, 17:52
Hi would you not be better to book your cat into a cattery for that time as seeing he is a cat that likes to be out and about there is a strong possibility of your cat wandering away and because he is unsure of the area could get lost. I know keeping a cat in a cattery for 4 to 6 weeks is not the ideal but perhaps the safest thing to do.

I was just going to say the same thing. If he was kept outside he would probably try to find his way home.

Hope you get something sorted.

unicorn
07-Jun-09, 18:01
Do you maybe have a friendly neighbour who could help?