PDA

View Full Version : Sun Pat Peanut Butter.......

Gizmo
11-Mar-06, 13:42
I'm looking for some help on a Peanut Butter problem i have and wondered if the good folks around here could help?, the two useless supermarkets in Wick (The Un-Co-op and Blunderfield ) have both stopped stocking the 'Creamy Smooth & Creamy Crunch' varieties of Sun Pat, they now only stock the normal smooth and crunchy kind, so does anyone know of anywhere in the county that sells the ones i'm looking for?.......please help asap cos' there's gonna be a Peanut Butter drought in my house very soon.....and i get grumpy if i dont get my toast and peanut butter fix everyday :)

Cheers

Saveman
11-Mar-06, 14:32
I'm looking for some help on a Peanut Butter problem i have and wondered if the good folks around here could help?, the two useless supermarkets in Wick (The Un-Co-op and Blunderfield ) have both stopped stocking the 'Creamy Smooth & Creamy Crunch' varieties of Sun Pat, they now only stock the normal smooth and crunchy kind, so does anyone know of anywhere in the county that sells the ones i'm looking for?.......please help asap cos' there's gonna be a Peanut Butter drought in my house very soon.....and i get grumpy if i dont get my toast and peanut butter fix everyday :)

Cheers

Have you tried Frasers on Castlegreen Road in Thurso?

Violetsky
11-Mar-06, 15:08
The german supermarket sells peanut butter of both varieties - which I have found to be very good