PDA

View Full Version : Big brother???

Vistravi
05-Jun-09, 18:07
So as expected everyone at work is talking about big brother!

I hate it, its a big waste of time and i think it has run its course and needs to be put away. The worst thing about it is that hate it or love it you have no choice but to see something about it as it takes over channel 4 and e4[evil]

Anyone else feel the same way?

lister
05-Jun-09, 18:22
Oh no,no no no
Not big brother oh god no its terrrrrrrrible and so done to death.sad prog.
They should make it interesting and kill off a contestant every week in a new and interesting way to keep the interest ,i'd watch it then,although heavily sedated.[evil]

Kodiak
05-Jun-09, 18:44

I hate it, its a big waste of time and i think it has run its course and needs to be put away. The worst thing about it is that hate it or love it you have no choice but to see something about it as it takes over channel 4 and e4[evil]

I am sorry I do NOT agree as you do have a choice. Channel 4 is not the only Channel and all you have to do is change over or Switch off.

I do not Like this Big Brother and I have never had any problem avoiding it.

Vistravi
05-Jun-09, 18:49
Argh the adverts are bad enough.

Vistravi
05-Jun-09, 18:58
I am sorry I do NOT agree as you do have a choice. Channel 4 is not the only Channel and all you have to do is change over or Switch off.

I do not Like this Big Brother and I have never had any problem avoiding it.

Unfortauntly kodiak when i do watch tv channel 4 and e4 are the only channels i watch so i will be switching off.

percy toboggan
05-Jun-09, 19:14
I caught sight of today's 'Daily Star' headline in LIDL.

Apparently, the new housemates are...
'a bunch of sexed starved nutters' A cursory glimpse of the thumbnail photos showed a group of twenty somethings of varied ethnicity, all seemingly desperate to get on the telly.

I never watch Big Brother and doubt I shall start now.

Those who do watch it should be rivetted.

(Camel-Laird is back in business.)

joxville
05-Jun-09, 19:30
Trailer trash tv, I'll be avoiding it.

bettedaviseyes
05-Jun-09, 19:33
i dont mind big brother something to watch:roll: the scottish lassy karly ashworth is from the same area of fife were am living hope she does well :Razz

http://estb.msn.com/i/68/D25CEDA82B5A4BD868FE321868B61.jpg

Karly Ashworth - The 21-year-old is from Fife. She works as a part-time glamour model and believes that her job defines her as she loves to show off. Karly's proudest achievement is being accepted to study art and design at Dundee University; she left after only three weeks. Passionate about women's rights, she says girls generally think she's a bitch but insists they're jealous of her. Her favourite part of her body is her bum.

lister
05-Jun-09, 20:16
Why not have the format of the show like the old game show "Crystal maze" and let the intellect, team work and edge of the seat puzzles with forfeits and physical endeavour entertain instead of the inane stupid drunken stressed out and sexually freakish behaviour we'll be accosted with on tv,adverts and the newspapers.
What a waste of airtime[evil]

Julia
05-Jun-09, 21:50
I've been an avid viewer of BB for the last 3 years, this years launch show was even better as there were more than the usual nut-jobs!

I really hope this year's housemates are not an accurate representation of a cross section of the British public. If they are then god help us all [lol]

ShelleyCowie
05-Jun-09, 21:58
I am proud to say i watch it. Nobody shall judge me. My choice. ;)

feegilmour
05-Jun-09, 22:08
i also watch BB can b funny

Vistravi
05-Jun-09, 22:15
I've been an avid viewer of BB for the last 3 years, this years launch show was even better as there were more than the usual nut-jobs!

I really hope this year's housemates are not an accurate representation of a cross section of the British public. If they are then god help us all

Well they're never a reprensation of britain:roll: mostly they're always nitwits and fools.

Well you're strange anyway..........:D lol

scorrie
05-Jun-09, 22:37
i dont mind big brother something to watch:roll: the scottish lassy karly ashworth is from the same area of fife were am living hope she does well :Razz

http://estb.msn.com/i/68/D25CEDA82B5A4BD868FE321868B61.jpg

[B] Her favourite part of her body is her bum.

She'll probably be talking out of it plenty during the show, along with the other inmates and many of the tat magazine readership.

Talking of tat magazines, I recently carried out a straw poll on Heat Magazine readers who were "Looking forward to Susan Boyle singing for either The Queen, President Obama, or both"

The question put was:-

What do you think of the Big Brother Diary Room Chair?

89% said:- "Luvin' it"

6% said:- "RIP Jade"

4% said:- "Well Katie's the one making all the money"

1% said:- "THEY should have done SOMETHING"

Remember, these people have the same vote as yourself.

balto
05-Jun-09, 22:57
behind you 100% on this, big brother is brilliant and what a mixed bunch they are this year, should be good.

Moira
05-Jun-09, 23:18

I'm glad I don't work at the same place as you Vistravi.

If you hate it so much, why bring it up here? I'd suggest you invest in a remote control which works. Keep pressing the buttons and avoid C4 etc.

Simple really, not exactly rocket science. Just keep pressing the buttons..... Good luck. :)

butterfly
05-Jun-09, 23:21
behind you 100% on this, big brother is brilliant and what a mixed bunch they are this year, should be good.

Yes,it's good.Car crash tv,but i like it!!![lol][lol][lol]

balto
05-Jun-09, 23:23
Yes,it's good.Car crash tv,but i like it!!![lol][lol][lol]
my 3 year old fell asleep earlier on and missed it so my oh sky+ it for him, so he is sitting watching it now lol.

butterfly
05-Jun-09, 23:27
my 3 year old fell asleep earlier on and missed it so my oh sky+ it for him, so he is sitting watching it now lol.

Lol! he recognises carcrash tv too!

grumpy1
05-Jun-09, 23:27
Unfortauntly kodiak when i do watch tv channel 4 and e4 are the only channels i watch so i will be switching off.

Dry yr eyes.....:~(

does any one know if any one else went in im just finished work so i missed it...figure someone here must know :Razz

balto
05-Jun-09, 23:30
Dry yr eyes.....:~(

does any one know if any one else went in im just finished work so i missed it...figure someone here must know :Razzgrumpy1 i sky+ it if you want to watch it the next time the kettles on lol.

grumpy1
05-Jun-09, 23:34
grumpy1 i sky+ it if you want to watch it the next time the kettles on lol.

i dont have sky+... so might take u up on that [lol] thanks