PDA

View Full Version : Crafty dog

butterfly
05-Jun-09, 14:46
Decided to move our dog's bed from under our's because when he let's off a stinker we are the first port of call and it leaves us gagging for air.Anyway shifted it nearer the door.When he came upstairs at bedtime he went under our bed,sniffed around then came back out.It didnt take him long to see where we had placed it so he lay on it with a big sigh and gave us a dirty look.

Sometime in the wee small hours i was woken up with a noise.Here was the dog walking backwards dragging his bed back under ours!He waited till we were sleeping before he did his flit!Dont you just love em!:lol:

Iris
05-Jun-09, 14:52
Ha Ha.:lol:
That is brilliant!! You can't be cross with them either cos its actually really clever. And sooo cute. Love 'em

BINBOB
05-Jun-09, 14:58
Ha Ha.:lol:
That is brilliant!! You can't be cross with them either cos its actually really clever. And sooo cute. Love 'em

ditto....:lol:

butterfly
05-Jun-09, 15:02
Thanks Binbob and Iris.Looks like there is no shifting him.He is staying where he is!

cuddlepop
05-Jun-09, 16:14
Arent they just priceless.:D

Scorries takes all his bedding out of his box every night and tries to put it on Oh's chair.Needless to say its usually scattered between living room and kitchen with none of it actually left on the chair.:lol:

Its his way of saying thats me in charge now so might as well make myself comfortable.:lol:

teenybash
05-Jun-09, 17:23
Aren't dogs wonderful..............Butterfly you simply need to invest in some face masks..........the fella ain't for movin'[lol]
Scorrie, as ever conjures up fabulous loony toon pictures in my mind with his bedding strews all over.
My older staghound was caught out the other day carrying my husbands sandwich box, very daintily by the handle....needless to say I turned just at the right moment to save it from being chewed to smithereens.

butterfly
05-Jun-09, 23:56
[quote=teenybash;557573]Aren't dogs wonderful..............Butterfly you simply need to invest in some face masks..........the fella ain't for movin'[lol]

Clothes pegs much cheaper Teenybash![lol][lol]

teenybash
06-Jun-09, 00:06
Clothes pegs much cheaper Teenybash![lol][lol][/quote]

Be sure though, to get the ones that can withstand strong winds.............;)

butterfly
06-Jun-09, 00:11
Clothes pegs much cheaper Teenybash![lol][lol]

Be sure though, to get the ones that can withstand strong winds.............;)[/quote]

Lol! That's a good one!You have a knack at making me laugh!

Liz
06-Jun-09, 13:21
Oh that is just brilliant!:lol::lol:

Better get him some charcoal biccys to deal with the bottom burps.

Kevin Milkins
06-Jun-09, 14:06
They are just a laugh a minute.:lol: