PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to be famous and rich?

Rheghead
05-Jun-09, 13:04
I don't think I would like to be rich and famous or either really. Maybe just a bit richer nothing too much.

And what is it about celebrities that gets the media's attention? Is it money and selling newspapers?

So is rich and fame your thing?:confused :lol:

Gizmo
05-Jun-09, 13:22
Define very rich?, are we talking millionaire or billionaire?, i voted for just being very rich, but by that i mean a millionaire, i think 10 million in the bank would allow me to live the rest of my life beyond anything i could dream about, i'd be one of those weird old millionaire recluses.

Fame on a musical level was something i wanted in my youth, i think everyine that learns to play guitar want's to be in a famous band at some point, but now it's not something i would take if it was offered on a plate.

Invisible
05-Jun-09, 13:23
I know I couldnt cope with being famous, i get freaked out when people say hi to me when i dont know them or even worse they know my name and i dont know them.

But money on the other hand, everybody has their price.:Razz

Kevin Milkins
05-Jun-09, 13:43
I think you may have to define the difference between being rich and being wealthy for me to decide which I would rather be.

I know a few very wealthy people that live a wretched sort of exsistance, but I also know a person that I like and admire a great deal that has a very rich and fullfilled life yet has very little in the way of money or possessions.

The two are often confussed:confused, and I know which ones life I would prefer.:Razz

tonkatojo
05-Jun-09, 14:11
It's a no-brainer as far as I am concerned, bring it on, perhaps I could afford private health and get relief from the wretched health conditions I have been unfortunate to have been plagued with. Instead of 6 monthly or yearly appointments that get nowhere, or will be to late to do anything.

kmahon2001
05-Jun-09, 14:11
Would hate to be famous, couldn't stand all the attention. And as for the paparazzi - don't get me started.:mad:

I'd like to be a bit richer than I am. For a start, I'd like to know that I've got enough to pay the bills with a bit over for saving for a rainy day and for pension etc. I'd also like to have a bit over so that if the bills go up suddenly (thinking oil prices etc here) I'd have enough to allow for that. And finally, I'd also like to have a bit more so that I can buy the odd little extras too.;)

Other than that I wouldn't want too much money because, as far as I can see, it only causes problems.

achingale
05-Jun-09, 14:49
I would hate to be famous. All those cameras poking in your face, no thanks. But a wee bit more cash would be helpful. I would like my mortgage paid and I'd be happy.;)

joxville
05-Jun-09, 15:06
Great wealth will buy you the kind of misery you can afford. :eek:

wifie
05-Jun-09, 15:22
Great wealth will buy you the kind of misery you can afford. :eek:

Man yer bein profound the day joxy!

I would not want fame in this day and age cos all they do is hound you or build you up to knock you down. I would like to be well known in my own field if I did something very worthwhile. More money would be great but just enough that unexpected bills weren't a worry.

dakud007
05-Jun-09, 21:10
i like to be more rich than i am now.too rich would be another trouble,because i will worry my families would be kindnapped. i hate to be famous. to me, being famous means no privacy.

TRUCKER
05-Jun-09, 21:14
being rich or famous does not give you happiness i am content the way i am.

arana negra
05-Jun-09, 21:32
Happy as I am thank you lucky lady :)

Vistravi
05-Jun-09, 21:50
Bit more money wuld be good, but i am happy as i am. I'm happy working hard for my money. Would hate to be famous as i couldn't stand the constant nosing bout in your business.

barmar62
05-Jun-09, 21:58
Just infamous and well off:)

ShelleyCowie
05-Jun-09, 22:02
Would just like to be a little bit richer! Just so i could afford to buy a new matress and living room suite. :) That'll do donkey!

dakud007
05-Jun-09, 22:07
being rich or famous does not give you happiness i am content the way i am.
you must be a rich enough person who don't need to worry about the bills, don't need worrying about finding a good job to keep live going well.

crayola
05-Jun-09, 23:27
I'm not sure what to vote because I was fleetingly famous and I'm still rich by most measures so do I vote for rich and famous or am I happy as I am? :confused

kmahon2001
06-Jun-09, 10:37
I'm not sure what to vote because I was fleetingly famous and I'm still rich by most measures so do I vote for rich and famous or am I happy as I am? :confused

Was that "famous" or "INFAMOUS"? [lol]

Rheghead
06-Jun-09, 12:28

Did you get rich by average standards through your fleeting fame? BTW, any chance of a Golden Page 3 Girl calender?:confused :lol:

butterfly
06-Jun-09, 13:02
Happy as i am!:)

crayola
06-Jun-09, 23:27
A little bit of both. ;)

scorrie
07-Jun-09, 00:04

Judge for yourself:-

http://www.aliciareina.com/html/crayoladress.html

The Crayola Fixation is even more impressive from the rear I think ;)

http://www.aliciareina.com/html/crayoladress/crayoladress1.html

Rare to see a bottom with two postcodes!!

joxville
07-Jun-09, 00:16
BTW, any chance of a Golden Page 3 Girl calender?

You're at the front of a rather short queue. :eek: [lol]

crayola
07-Jun-09, 00:28
You're at the front of a rather short queue. :eek: [lol]
How far behind you is he? ;)

crayola
07-Jun-09, 00:31
Did you get rich by average standards through your fleeting fame? BTW, any chance of a Golden Page 3 Girl calender?:confused :lol:
Yes I did but I made more by starting my own business and selling it to my main competitor. :cool:

I am now very much retired from modelling and it would take far more money than would be sensible to bring me back. Sorry.

joxville
07-Jun-09, 00:51
How far behind you is he? ;)

Well I can feel heavy breathing on my neck.....I just hope and pray it's you. :eek:

Sporran
07-Jun-09, 06:29
I don't think I could handle being famous, to be honest. I wouldn't be able to stand being hounded by the press, my every move scrutinized and analyzed, and reported in tabloids.

As for being rich? Well too much money isn't a good thing either. But I wouldn't mind being better off financially than I am now. Enough to be able to afford frequent trips home to the UK, to travel more in general, and to buy a bigger house without having to worry about mortgage payments. Now that would be nice! :)

joxville
07-Jun-09, 12:49
The fame, the money, the girls...it's a tough job but I'm sure I'd get used to it. :cool:[lol]

Gene Hunt
07-Jun-09, 14:44
Cant I just be Jenson Button ??, same thing isnt it ??

Grand prix driver who has just won six races in a row. Jets around the world. Drives really fast cars. Has an extremely gorgeous girlfriend. And after winning a Grand Prix gets solid applause on the way to the podium from the fine examples of womanhood in shorts and tight tops that pass as Grid Girls these days.

Rich and Famous would be good but fast cars, jetting around the world and all the admiring females my loins could handle would be better.