PDA

View Full Version : help needed

igglepiggle
05-Jun-09, 09:10
Hi there, i am looking for someone who can help with our computer connection, both our laptops can't get a connection. I have went through all the wires and they are still all connected.

If there is a computer expert out there that can come and have a look, please can you help!! i am lost without my internet at home :(

Many thanks

Mr P Cannop
05-Jun-09, 11:45
Hi there, i am looking for someone who can help with our computer connection, both our laptops can't get a connection. I have went through all the wires and they are still all connected.

If there is a computer expert out there that can come and have a look, please can you help!! i am lost without my internet at home :(

Many thanks

are you in thurso ??

blueivy
05-Jun-09, 12:00

Many thanks

You did mention cables, however are they connected wirelessly? I've dropped you a PM as somebody called me late yesterday and I have a gut feeling it may have been you.