PDA

View Full Version : Megan

Kevin Milkins
05-Jun-09, 01:25
Megan makes me laugh

We were down at Freswick beech the other day with our two boxer dogs, two-year-old Casper and ten year old Megan.

Casper is a very energetic male that will chase his tennis ball all day long. We have two balls for Casper and we throw one and when he is back to us we throw the other one, and so on. Megan just plods quietly behind us with one tennis ball in her mouth and you would hardly notice her being there.

Casper is a dog that is easily distracted and if he picks up the scent of something he tends to drop his ball and then can’t find it again so we have to spend ages looking for it with him.

We bought him a new ball and it wasn’t long before he lost it and we spent about twenty minutes up and down looking for it without any luck and I just happened to glance a Megan.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/kevinmilkins/TennisBalls.jpg?t=1244161206

She brings so much joy to our lives.:lol:

butterfly
05-Jun-09, 01:35
That is one cute dog you have there Kevin.I think she was just trying to hide them lol!The look on her face say's it all.:):lol:

BINBOB
05-Jun-09, 09:40
Megan makes me laugh

We were down at Freswick beech the other day with our two boxer dogs, two-year-old Casper and ten year old Megan.

Casper is a very energetic male that will chase his tennis ball all day long. We have two balls for Casper and we throw one and when he is back to us we throw the other one, and so on. Megan just plods quietly behind us with one tennis ball in her mouth and you would hardly notice her being there.

Casper is a dog that is easily distracted and if he picks up the scent of something he tends to drop his ball and then can’t find it again so we have to spend ages looking for it with him.

We bought him a new ball and it wasn’t long before he lost it and we spent about twenty minutes up and down looking for it without any luck and I just happened to glance a Megan.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/kevinmilkins/TennisBalls.jpg?t=1244161206

She brings so much joy to our lives.:lol:

awww..that is just wonderful...good on u ,megan. she is adorable......those eyes!!!;)

Liz
05-Jun-09, 12:23
Ha ha that is brilliant!.

Megan is a beautiful lady. I bet she was laughing inside.:lol:

carasmam
05-Jun-09, 13:52
She's gorgeous, I love the cheeky look on her face :D

Tilly Teckel
05-Jun-09, 15:31
What a clever girl - us ladies always get what we want!

PS I can do the same trick with Ferrero Rochers!! ;)

Julia
05-Jun-09, 15:38
Bet Casper is dead jealous of Megan's balls [lol]

wifie
05-Jun-09, 15:40
Brilliant! I think Megan is saying, "The ball's here dopey guys! :roll:"

teenybash
05-Jun-09, 17:26
Good on Megan managing to stuff the two tennis balls in her mouth, while everyon else seeks and searches everywhere.......brilliant.[lol]

cuddlepop
05-Jun-09, 17:46
Kevin arent dogs just great fun and that picture is brilliant.

What is it about dogs and balls.:confused

Scorrie likes the forest walk out the Straun Rd.Its a popular doggy walk but you dont usually meet anyone.
Anyway this "muppet" can start the walk with his ball, dissappear into the woods,lose that ball and find another.
He's been known to do this three times in the one walk.:lol:

Margaret M.
06-Jun-09, 00:30
She's precious -- I bet she was glad to get a drink after that mouthful.

Fran
06-Jun-09, 00:48
Such a lovely and funny story Kevin. What a big mouth Megan must have, it is a lovely photoe. I can just picture you searching around and megan with the balls in her mouth laughing at you. ha ha