PDA

View Full Version : Confession.

joxville
04-Jun-09, 22:17
My name is Joxville and I have sinned. I am weak. I tried, honestly, I really tried but tonight I could resist the temptation no longer and I succumbed to the lure of the delights held within that little blue box...and lo, I feasted, with intense greed I'm ashamed to say-and not just once, but many times over. Yes, I kept going back and now there is nothing left. Please forgive me....but a box of Jaffa Cakes is just begging to be eaten! [lol]

dragonfly
04-Jun-09, 22:24
:lol: is that all, I thought you were confessing to watching big brother!!

butterfly
04-Jun-09, 22:39
My name is Joxville and I have sinned. I am weak. I tried, honestly, I really tried but tonight I could resist the temptation no longer and I succumbed to the lure of the delights held within that little blue box...and lo, I feasted, with intense greed I'm ashamed to say-and not just once, but many times over. Yes, I kept going back and now there is nothing left. Please forgive me....but a box of Jaffa Cakes is just begging to be eaten! [lol]

Lol! I thought you were talking about Milk Tray!Jaffa cakes..sheesh.:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
04-Jun-09, 23:09
Shame on you at your age. :roll:

You must go and sit on the naughty step one minute for every year of your age.

Then you will be sent to your bedroom to think over your actions and not allowed out until the morning you can only take one thing into the room with you and its not #Katie#. ;)

Wheres your will power honestly !!:lol:

balto
04-Jun-09, 23:12
now jox i hope you went through the science bit, whole moon half moon , total eclipse lol.[lol]

Kevin Milkins
04-Jun-09, 23:32
Flippin eck Jox, I thought you had knocked the top off a packet of Regel King Size then.:confused:eek:

Vistravi
05-Jun-09, 00:19
Tut tut jox :lol:
I agree with alice, you need to be punished but not on the naughty step;)

Rheghead
05-Jun-09, 01:10
Jaffa cakes are the Devil's food, yack.

Margaret M.
05-Jun-09, 03:22
..but a box of Jaffa Cakes is just begging to be eaten!

I'll see your Jaffa cakes and raise you a bread pudding with rum sauce.

htwood
05-Jun-09, 04:14
what, only one box? hahahaha you dont know nuthin about weakness.

TRUCKER
05-Jun-09, 05:13
If he sits on the naughty step for a minute for each year of his age he will be there for a long time

Alice in Blunderland
05-Jun-09, 06:18
If he sits on the naughty step for a minute for each year of his age he will be there for a long time

True and if he demolishes any more boxes of jaffa cakes he could be spending an awfull lot of time on the naughty step. :lol:

Ill soon knock all that nonsense out of him. ;)

Remember Jox once past the lips its straight to the hips. :Razz

Venture
05-Jun-09, 08:52
now jox i hope you went through the science bit, whole moon half moon , total eclipse lol.[lol]

What, jox mooning.....the mind boggles.;):lol:

wifie
05-Jun-09, 08:57

Yer right ht - whit an amateur! Sheesh! :roll:

wifie
05-Jun-09, 08:59
Remember Jox once past the lips its straight to the hips.

What, jox mooning.....the mind boggles.

Hahahaha! Now that would be a total eclipse!!!!! [lol]

Venture
05-Jun-09, 09:23
Hahahaha! Now that would be a total eclipse!!!!! [lol]

...or even a twin total eclipse, if you remove the glasses.;)

weeboyagee
05-Jun-09, 10:17
:lol: is that all, I thought you were confessing to watching big brother!!
You know - before opening up the thread - I thought that the title was EXACLTY what that was going to be - anyone who watches Big Brother SHOULD go to confession!

WBG :cool:

ShelleyCowie
05-Jun-09, 16:09
i have 4 boxes o jaffa cakes coming in my shopping today! Cant wait! :Razz

Vistravi
05-Jun-09, 18:04
i have 4 boxes o jaffa cakes coming in my shopping today! Cant wait! :Razz

Don't eat them all at once ;) Its good to share lol

shazzy
05-Jun-09, 18:14
Tesco sells strawberry jaffa cakes,heaven!!!:D

Vistravi
05-Jun-09, 19:11

Oohhh what are they like? I saw them the other day and was tempted to get a pack.:D

scorrie
05-Jun-09, 20:48
True and if he demolishes any more boxes of jaffa cakes he could be spending an awfull lot of time on the naughty step.

.................................................. ..............................................

Spot on ALice, too many boxes could result in a long stint on this "Naughty Step":-

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/scorrie57/8124026a.jpg

.................................................. ..............................................

Remember Jox once past the lips its straight to the hips. :Razz

My point precisely Alice ;)

ywindythesecond
05-Jun-09, 21:28
The only thing that can beat a Tunnock's Teacake is two Tunnock's Teacakes and the only thing that can beat two Tunnock's Teacakes is three Tunnock's teacakes and the......

Dadie
05-Jun-09, 21:30
I ate 1/2 a bar of cdm this week (a kilo bar...) at work.

shazzy
05-Jun-09, 22:22
Oohhh what are they like? I saw them the other day and was tempted to get a pack.:D

GORGEOUS!!! It is actually illegal to share them so you will have to eat them all yourself!! That ok?:lol:

joxville
06-Jun-09, 00:14
Shame on you at your age.

You must go and sit on the naughty step one minute for every year of your age.

Then you will be sent to your bedroom to think over your actions and not allowed out until the morning you can only take one thing into the room with you and its not #Katie#.

Wheres your will power honestly !!

Is that biological age or mental age? PS, So I can't have my Katie and eat it too? ;)

Flippin eck Jox, I thought you had knocked the top off a packet of Regel King Size then.

No fear of that happening.

Tut tut jox
I agree with alice, you need to be punished but not on the naughty step

What do you have in mind? ;)

Yes, only one box-I have my Adonis-like figure to look after. :cool:

What, jox mooning.....the mind boggles.

It wouldn't be the first time!!

Yer right ht - whit an amateur! Sheesh!

How many boxes would you eat?

wifie
06-Jun-09, 00:19
How many boxes would you eat?

Well once upon a time in the right mood (or should that be the wrong one) depends how many I had! :~(

Vistravi
06-Jun-09, 01:35
What do you have in mind? ;)

I'll let your imagination figure it out;)

joxville
06-Jun-09, 15:25

Strawberry Jaffa Cakes???? They can't be called Jaffa's 'cause that's a type of orange, so they are just plain strawberry cakes.

balto
07-Jun-09, 17:49
What, jox mooning.....the mind boggles.;):lol:
nowq that would be a total eclipse there lol. eho turned the lights out.[lol]