PDA

View Full Version : cretre

bobandag16
04-Jun-09, 19:16
#]

#]

Alice in Blunderland
04-Jun-09, 19:54
Eh !! :eek: !! Am I missing something? :confused Some threads are just too much for a simple girl like Alice. :lol:

Invisible
04-Jun-09, 20:09
I have to say i dont get the point of this hmmmm

I tried googling the word but no help

lister
04-Jun-09, 20:39
Must be some alcohol involved somwhere me thinks.:lol:

Tighsonas4
04-Jun-09, 21:41
cant get the gist of this lot at all, at least it wont create any controversy [lol] [lol] tony

Alice in Blunderland
04-Jun-09, 21:44
cant get the gist of this lot at all, at least it wont create any controversy [lol] [lol] tony

Oh I dont know this is the org after all black can be argued to look like white when things get going. :Razz

dandod
05-Jun-09, 00:15
i found it in a tag for terrible creature in the urban dictionary.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cretre

teenybash
05-Jun-09, 00:40
Very interesting post..................if I could just get the gist of it I might be able to say something but, then again maybe I couldn't as it could be to do with something I know nothing about..................:confused

Fran
05-Jun-09, 01:01
It must be about cretre business videos or cretre the greek island??
Is it a competition!!!

MadPict
05-Jun-09, 09:23
Perhaps it's a sideways version of Chad....

---000--*U*--000---

porshiepoo
05-Jun-09, 10:16
Makes no sense whatsoever, but look at how many of us are on this thread discussing it's possible motive. :lol:

I expect Bobandag16 looks a little like this at the moment [lol]

katarina
05-Jun-09, 10:18
brilliant post! Got everyone talking! but.......some one explain to me - what is it?

Kirdon
05-Jun-09, 11:53
#]

#]

"& (..) £!<> ^_+==£

"& (..) £!<> ^_+==£

Alice in Blunderland
05-Jun-09, 15:49
Jeez and Alice was the first after a few viewings to post and admit she hadnt got a clue what it was. :lol:

Others looked and moved on not admitting they hadnt got a clue what it was.[lol]

Anyways this is the org we can fight over nothing and talk over nothing. ;)

mm does this come under the heading Nonsense posts.

Bazeye
05-Jun-09, 16:48
"& (..) £!<> ^_+==£

"& (..) £!<> ^_+==£

Why didnt he say that in the first place.

katarina
05-Jun-09, 17:22
Why didnt he say that in the first place.

Perhaps it's a case of the emperor's new clothes - only the righteous can see it......

arana negra
05-Jun-09, 17:25
I think it is a crater and they fell in :confused

lister
05-Jun-09, 18:37
Very interesting post..................if I could just get the gist of it I might be able to say something but, then again maybe I couldn't as it could be to do with something I know nothing about..................:confused

Looks to me like you've said somthing about nothing there then teeny.
Maybe its the lyrics to silent night ?

lister
05-Jun-09, 18:39
You know this is for a knowing person i think and you need to know this on the basis that its on a need to know basis and you know because you need to know,know what i mean lol?????

Ricco
07-Jun-09, 09:32
Tried changing the colour of the text contents but to no avail. Just nothing - like the mind of the poor demented soul it orginated from. (just kidding, ;))

JAWS
07-Jun-09, 09:50
#]

#]
How very rude! I think. But maybe I mistranslated it. :confused

Gene Hunt
07-Jun-09, 10:13
Is it advanced chavspeak ??, is it a "speshul" language for those who just cant get to grips with English ??

Anyway, and I cant believe no one has picked this up .. the grammar in it is just awful .. ;)

poppett
07-Jun-09, 16:23
If I could get my dad to answer the phone I could put you all out of your misery! Will keep you posted.

poppett
07-Jun-09, 16:57
Anniversary of the battle of Crete by coincidence. He was going to ask if anyone else was involved in the battle, but got distracted by online bingo, hit the wrong buttons, thus the peculiar post.

Assures me there was no drink involved.

Thanks to the orgers who sent him pm`s because he hasn`t been posting for a while.

bobandag16
07-Jun-09, 19:11
that you for not saying he his knocking 90.always playing like a 8 yearold.even goes to play school 3 days aweek.wind up merchant.