PDA

View Full Version : Percy

Alice in Blunderland
04-Jun-09, 18:53
Well what can I say. :eek:

I see you posted you want to have a break and not reach the 3,000 post mark.

Dont dare take a break who will we have to argue with, get enraged at and then sometimes agree with.

In all the posts you have made you are consistent, adamant ,not to be changed and honest. This makes for some good debates.

Many of us have realised your, shall we say closeness to Landmarker and please pass on my regards to him. ;)

Have a chill but dont hang up your hat .................at least not until after the general election and your 4000th post. :cool:

percy toboggan
04-Jun-09, 19:02
Blimey! - me own thread.

I just hope it atracts more attention than that advert for Cockney Rhyming slang that sprung up the other week - can't have done his ego much good.:roll:

Eeeh, I can be enigmatic at times.

Seems I can't keep away for long Alice - sorry all.:confused

Currently I'm spending my days walking along the numerous canal paths and dis-used railway tracks we have around here and it's obviously calming me down.

Alice in Blunderland
04-Jun-09, 19:05
You keep walking then Percy and if that fails to calm you Im sure there' s some medication around that can help you out. :lol:

Well maybe........................;)

Glad you like your own thread.

percy toboggan
04-Jun-09, 19:06
If the BNP do badly tonight I'll not be throwing myself in't Canal like.

TBH
04-Jun-09, 19:07
Blimey! - me own thread.

I just hope it atracts more attention than that advert for Cockney Rhyming slang that sprung up the other week - can't have done his ego much good.:roll:

Eeeh, I can be enigmatic at times.

Seems I can't keep away for long Alice - sorry all.:confused

Currently I'm spending my days walking along the numerous canal paths and dis-used railway tracks we have around here and it's obviously calming me down.If the canals and railway tracks were virbrant hubs of activity then your recovery would be all the quicker.

Alice in Blunderland
04-Jun-09, 19:12
If the BNP do badly tonight I'll not be throwing myself in't Canal like.

Dinna worry Om sure someone will see you and pull you out.

By the feet or neck :eek: one way or the other Im sure you would be retrieved from the murky waters.

gleeber
04-Jun-09, 19:30
What's wrong with you Percy? Are the whippersnappers getting to you? Landmarker would be horrified to know your present default position is surrender.

Margaret M.
04-Jun-09, 19:48
Good to see you pop in, Percy, even if it took your own thread to lure you back. I hope the hip is behaving and you are recovering nicely.

scorrie
04-Jun-09, 22:01
Many of us have realised your, shall we say closeness to Landmarker and please pass on my regards to him. ;)

I noticed that closeness as well, particularly in this recent photo of the two meeting up:-

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/scorrie57/Twins.jpg

Percy is the one on the right and he hasn't been well, normally he is more handsome looking ;)

Haste ye back Percy, there is an outbreak of anaemia and sentimentality strangling the board!!

Fran
05-Jun-09, 01:05

Currently I'm spending my days walking along the numerous canal paths and dis-used railway tracks we have around here and it's obviously calming me down.[/quote]

Do you live in wiltshire by any chance?
Nice to see you back Percy

butterfly
05-Jun-09, 02:19
Currently I'm spending my days walking along the numerous canal paths and dis-used railway tracks we have around here and it's obviously calming me down.

Well at least your getting some excercise Percy and keeping your blood pressure down!Glad you are up and about and feeling better.

Margaret M.
05-Jun-09, 03:16
Percy is the one on the right and he hasn't been well, normally he is more handsome looking ;)

Haste ye back Percy, there is an outbreak of anaemia and sentimentality strangling the board!!

LOL, Scorrie, that's priceless. I never thought I'd see the day when you were hasting Percy back.

percy toboggan
05-Jun-09, 18:43
Made me smile anyway...
Have to admit Scorrie, there is a certain resemblance there - the one on the right could be me in about twenty years! Not keen on those veiny arms though ;-(

Not Wiltshire Fran,. but outer Mancunia. Lots of Canals - did four miles today and then half a mile in Morrisons - or so it seemed. I'm enjoying the walking but t'other hip is feeling it a tad.

Thanks all for the positivity, because as I well know...... it's nice to be nice.