PDA

View Full Version : Sky Broadband/Sky Talk

IC
04-Jun-09, 08:24
Thinking about changing from BT to Sky Broadband/Sky Talk and wondered if anyone has done this already and what you think of the service? Do you think it is worth doing?

jim shoe
04-Jun-09, 16:26
Thinking about changing from BT to Sky Broadband/Sky Talk and wondered if anyone has done this already and what you think of the service? Do you think it is worth doing?
i changed from aol last october and have no problems so far. delighted with sky

DarkAngel
04-Jun-09, 19:15
Im With Sky For My Fone & My Broadband Absolutly No Problems So Far!

purplelady
06-Jun-09, 00:15
how long have sky had broadband in wick as it was not here last yr when i wanted to go to them x

784pete
06-Jun-09, 01:07

Just watch cos some of the offers that they say they will do are not available to us up here and they dont tell ya that till the parting with money stage and then its a lot more cos its a different package that they say you will need!! it pays to check just what you want and how it compares with what they are offering you, but i think this really only applies to the very light user stuff not the big download packages!! that said when i was thinking bout them once we had got this established they were very helpfull

poppett
06-Jun-09, 12:16
Enquired about the SKY package when I had a massive falling out with BT last month because BT can never bill the right amount for line rental only.

SKY said I couldn`t have the all inclusive package as I was too far from the exchange and it was due an upgrade.

With PIPEX at the moment for broadband and calls 24/7 so enquired about them taking over the line rental. Even with the premium they had to pay BT for the use of my existing line I am saving a fiver a month and now have cheap calls to mobiles and 2pence daytime international calls too, all for less than £25 per month. I am delighted and first bill was spot on....... long may it last.