PDA

View Full Version : Blasphming comment likely to offend others

Blast!
10-Mar-06, 14:37
Put simply it's nothing short of outrageous!

To ban football thread's because a few people we're offended is stupid. You can't stop people discussing and argueing about what they what - it's the internet for the love of christ!

Oh no, i used the lord's name in vain, I think i'll be sent to hell.....or even worse....banned from caithness.org! :lol:

I think professional football is more readily talked about on this board than highland league....no disrespect to highland league but it just doesn't have the same topical values.

Keep the football online, it's unbelievable that you would ban it in the first place.

Oh and one more thing, Niall, you're acting like a dictator....and everyone know what happened to the last couple of them!

weeboyagee
10-Mar-06, 15:01
Prime example of how to be offended and yet put up with it (or maybe I should complain to Niall???)

it's the internet for the love of christ!

Need I say more?

Henrik7
10-Mar-06, 15:44
Put simply it's nothing short of outrageous!

To ban football thread's because a few people we're offended is stupid. You can't stop people discussing and argueing about what they what - it's the internet for the love of christ!

Oh no, i used the lord's name in vain, I think i'll be sent to hell.....or even worse....banned from caithness.org! :lol:

I think professional football is more readily talked about on this board than highland league....no disrespect to highland league but it just doesn't have the same topical values.

Keep the football online, it's unbelievable that you would ban it in the first place.

Oh and one more thing, Niall, you're acting like a dictator....and everyone know what happened to the last couple of them!

Well said!!! I thinks its ridiculous that we are getting told what we can and can not talk about on this forum. If people are getting aggressive or abusive on the threads they should be banned and not the threads.

Now what could we talk about on the Highland league???.......mmmmm........What about the ongoings of the behind the scenes at Wick Academy...Boring!!! We have all been there so no point in bringing that back up.

This may be a local site but will it have to come down to, we can only discuss things that happen in Caithness.