PDA

View Full Version : my dog pip

puppygirl
03-Jun-09, 09:13
you might get fed up of the storys but he started a new thing wen he wants out he will sit infront of me or my nanna an if we ignore he he howles and growels lol

:)

floyed
03-Jun-09, 09:46
Never get fed up of funny stories about pups. My puppy Bo opens the bathroom door and attacks the toilet roll. He also jumps in the bath and licks the water from the shower head lol:lol:

balto
03-Jun-09, 10:29
Never get fed up of funny stories about pups. My puppy Bo opens the bathroom door and attacks the toilet roll. He also jumps in the bath and licks the water from the shower head lol:lol:
my kitten attacks the toilet roll, i often find the toliet roll ripped to ribbons by him.

teenybash
03-Jun-09, 10:44
I don't think anyone will ever get fed up reading your stories of Pip.
Sooooo funny picturing Pip plopped down in front of you and you Nan grumping and growling.....probably telling you loads in doggy language!!;)

puppygirl
03-Jun-09, 12:26
lol probley he never shuts up wen my nanna says my name and im not there all he dose it sing all day sitting at the door till i come in:lol::lol::lol:

Liz
03-Jun-09, 12:48
Like the others said I will never get tired of your stories. Pip sounds like a real character and obviously loves you very much.:D