PDA

View Full Version : medical center wick

Sunshine
02-Jun-09, 23:01
Has anyone else found it difficult to get parked at Wick Medical Center?I have tried at 9 in the morning-also 2 in the afternoon,what is wrong?To-day eight cars were parked on the road infront of the swimming pool obviously patients but no room in car park for them.:roll:

Gizmo
02-Jun-09, 23:06
The car park at the swimming pool is never full, why dont you just park there?

Fly
02-Jun-09, 23:13
Have had the same problem Sunshine, the car park full but not enough patients waiting to account for it. Is it being used by people who are not actually visiting the medical centre?

NLP
02-Jun-09, 23:42
The car park at the swimming pool is never full, why dont you just park there?

I'm sure there is a sign up stating that's just for people using the pool / gym

catran
02-Jun-09, 23:43
Yes, you are right

Aaldtimer
03-Jun-09, 03:26
Since when did we get Medical CENTERS? [disgust]

Sunshine
03-Jun-09, 06:40
Sorry for the mistake I must have hit the wrong key,thanks ever so much for pointing out my mistake.:roll:

floyed
03-Jun-09, 07:02

Oh for godness sake!! Do you have nothing better to do with your time:rolleyes:

Tighsonas4
03-Jun-09, 10:44
have been at the medical centre on several occasions bach of nine
car park full and when you go in theres only four or five patients waiting
the disabled bits at the central are pretty much the same tony

shazzap
03-Jun-09, 11:00
Could it be the medical staff parking. Idon't know how many doctors and staff are there as i am new to the area but, they will have to park some where.

Aaldtimer
03-Jun-09, 15:24
Sorry for the mistake I must have hit the wrong key,thanks ever so much for pointing out my mistake.:roll:

No problem! Trouble is, you did it twice!:roll:

Aaldtimer
03-Jun-09, 15:25

Nope! :confused
I am eternally vigilant against the creeping Americanisation of our beloved language!:lol:

Miss Mack
03-Jun-09, 19:41
Thats just what I was thinking:roll:

Amy-Winehouse
03-Jun-09, 20:58

Shouldnt your name be AuldTimer or OldTimer instead of Aaldtimer? Get the offended bus out because someone didnt spell something correctly:roll: Big Deal.

katarina
03-Jun-09, 21:22

Well, who is going to check that you are not actually using the pool or the gym? I myself have never had any difficulty finding a parking spot at the medical centre. Unlike the hospital, where I usually have to park at the railway station, again a place reserved for customers of british rail. And sometimes there is no parking there either. and thats not just during hospital visiting hours.

DarkAngel
03-Jun-09, 22:31
Yes parking is difficult at the medical centre.. Whats wrong with walking..? that way you wont have to search for a parking space!

Cupcake
03-Jun-09, 22:38
I managed to find a space last Friday, but when i came out some pratt had parked a red van so close to my car i could'nt get the door open to get my little one in her car seat [disgust] So its easier all round parkin at the swimming pool!!

butterfly
03-Jun-09, 23:00
I was at the medical centre on Monday and it was chock a block with cars but hardly any patients waiting to see a doctor!

Fly
03-Jun-09, 23:10
Yes parking is difficult at the medical centre.. Whats wrong with walking..? that way you wont have to search for a parking space!

Fine for those able to walk but what if you have a disabled certificate as I know has happened with some people?

BINBOB
03-Jun-09, 23:16

ditto....:roll:

BINBOB
03-Jun-09, 23:17
Shouldnt your name be AuldTimer or OldTimer instead of Aaldtimer? Get the offended bus out because someone didnt spell something correctly:roll: Big Deal.

well said...;)

Aaldtimer
04-Jun-09, 02:01
ditto....:roll:

Ditto...
Nope! :confused
I am eternally vigilant against the creeping Americanisation of our beloved language!:lol:

Aaldtimer
04-Jun-09, 02:03
well said...;)

A reflection on the local dialect O drink, drug soaked one![disgust]

Thats for Amy, not you Binbob, I hasten to add!

butterfly
04-Jun-09, 02:22
A reflection on the local dialect O drink, drug soaked one![disgust]

Lol! Deep breathes now....in...out...in...out![lol]

Aaldtimer
04-Jun-09, 02:32
Lol! Deep breathes now....in...out...in...out![lol]

Calm yourself my dear! :eek: