PDA

View Full Version : Ross Noble

Saveman
10-Mar-06, 20:24
On tonight Channel4 2335.......I've not seen it but I know he is a very, very funny man.

The Enigma
11-Mar-06, 00:02
I saw him when he came to Skinandis with his Noodlemeister tour. It was a really good night. Think he's been up again since but unfortuantely missed it.

_awayoflife_
11-Mar-06, 17:27
:grin: i love this man lol i met him when i was in orkney got his autograph

connieb19
11-Mar-06, 22:57
Sorry to say, I don't find him in the least bit funny...in fact I'd say he's the worst comedian I have ever seen!![mad]

Saveman
11-Mar-06, 23:09
Isn't funny how sense of humours differ from person to person? Makes the world interesting I suppose. :D

connieb19
11-Mar-06, 23:12
It is funny saveman. Peter Kay is another I dont find funny..[para]

Saveman
11-Mar-06, 23:14
It is funny saveman. Peter Kay is another I dont find funny..[para]

There is another example, I think he's really funny......who would you say is your favourite comedian then Connie?

angela5
11-Mar-06, 23:16
i missed this sadly, but he is a funny man.

connieb19
11-Mar-06, 23:20
There is another example, I think he's really funny......who would you say is your favourite comedian then Connie?I like Billy Connely. I find Jack Dee funny. The one I really cant stand is Roy Chubby Brown, I cant bear to even look at that man, he makes my skin crawl...[mad] [mad]

Saveman
11-Mar-06, 23:22
I like Billy Connely. I find Jack Dee funny. The one I really cant stand is Roy Chubby Brown, I cant bear to even look at that man, he makes my skin crawl...[mad] [mad]

We agree on those three anyway! :Razz

angela5
11-Mar-06, 23:25
The one I really cant stand is Roy Chubby Brown, I cant bear to even look at that man, he makes my skin crawl...[mad] [mad]

Vulgar man cannot stand his idea of comedy.

connieb19
11-Mar-06, 23:25
There is a tribute "have I got old news for you" to Linda Smith. It's on tonight at 10.30. I find this programme really funny. Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are just hilarious!![lol]

Saveman
11-Mar-06, 23:27
There is a tribute "have I got old news for you" to Linda Smith. It's on tonight at 10.30. I find this programme really funny. Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are just hilarious!![lol]

Excellent! Thanks for letting us know.

angela5
11-Mar-06, 23:29

Thank you, i will go away and watch that.