PDA

View Full Version : Frontie or Backie??

Joefitz
02-Jun-09, 18:29
Now listen up, you lot, this is IMPORTANT! Gulliver's Travels had the Little and Big Endians, fighting for which end of a boiled egg should be opened, but what I want to know is: Are you a Frontie or a Backie?
In other words, does the toilet paper roll in your bathroom pull to the front, over the top of the roll, or do you hide it away, and pull from the back!!??
Personally, I think Backies are a devious lot, hiding from the world, and Lord knows what kind of OTHER perverted things they do!!

joxville
02-Jun-09, 19:16
See here (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=51802) for a poll and thread I started last year about the same thing.

floyed
02-Jun-09, 19:18
Im a frontie. Just courious what made you think of this thread??:eek::lol:

Each
02-Jun-09, 21:41
What about the horrible machines you get in pubs and shops that have teh enormous rolls of paper that always get stuck. so you end up with your trouser round your ankles - exposed to the world - having to ram your hand up the hole to try and find the end to pull - while its sharp serrated teeth cut your wrist to bits - before it finally gives you a tiny postage stamp of tracing paper to wipe your arse - to whats that all about !!!

If theres anything freudian in that sado masachistic excrimental experience - I'll be well traumatised !

Its enough to make you neurotic.

Bazeye
02-Jun-09, 21:55
What about the horrible machines you get in pubs and shops that have teh enormous rolls of paper that always get stuck. so you end up with your trouser round your ankles - exposed to the world - having to ram your hand up the hole to try and find the end to pull - while its sharp serrated teeth cut your wrist to bits - before it finally gives you a tiny postage stamp of tracing paper to wipe your arse - to whats that all about !!!

If theres anything freudian in that sado masachistic excrimental experience - I'll be well traumatised !

Its enough to make you neurotic.

Or worse still, after doing the business you find out that its empty.
Ive ended up on a night out on a couple of occasions minus one sock.

ShelleyCowie
02-Jun-09, 22:34
Down the back for me! So a backie! And a proud one ;)

Its when the men dont know how to change a toilet roll...or what makes me even angrier is when there is one little square left!! [evil]

Vistravi
02-Jun-09, 23:28
Umm don't know. Think a frontie. It gets stuck if you put it on cming down from the back.
If a frontie is the opposite of a bcakie in terms of hiding from the world then its defintly true. What you see is what you get with me. :)

NLP
02-Jun-09, 23:39
frontie if OH does put on a new one I hate it on the wrong way it soon get changed

Rheghead
03-Jun-09, 13:54
I'm a splittie. I split the top sheet and the bottom sheet of the bog roll then I unfold the top sheet one complete turn and this either annoys or confuses everyone about how the perforations have become somehow out of alignment. It makes a weird noise as well for extra annoyance.:Razz

Kevin Milkins
03-Jun-09, 22:50
It was never an issue in our house, in fact it was something that had never occured to myself or Mr's M untill Jox started a thread on the subject last year.

Since I have been made aware of this (syndrome?) we argue on a daily basis about it and have been told to mind my own business (no punn intended) when I have felt it proper to make allterations when visiting friends.:confused

butterfly
03-Jun-09, 23:08
I never really notice what way i put the roll on,whether it's front or back!