PDA

View Full Version : friends missing cat yes another one gone

janebudge
10-Mar-06, 15:22
My friends cat has been missing for 2 weeks from the olrig street area of Thurso. All black, long hair with a bushy tail. Very timid female 10 years old. Quite big and dressed. My friend was watching the cat for her daughter who lives south so the cat not used to Thurso or being out. Any info please call Fiona on Thurso 891122

Liz
10-Mar-06, 19:19
Is your friend's missing cat completely black?

A cat answering it's description has been seen in the Blackstairs area of Wick but it has a small amount of white on it's face.

One of our volunteers went to look for it but there was no sign of it but it could have gone into hiding.

The person who saw it said that it looked quite disorientated as if it was lost.

I know your friend's cat went missing in Thurso but perhaps it could have got into a vehicle.

janebudge
10-Mar-06, 21:20
It has no other colour but black. thank you for your feed back. desperate to find it as she has'nt told her daughter yet! thank you very much
Is your friend's missing cat completely black?

A cat answering it's description has been seen in the Blackstairs area of Wick but it has a small amount of white on it's face.

One of our volunteers went to look for it but there was no sign of it but it could have gone into hiding.

The person who saw it said that it looked quite disorientated as if it was lost.

I know your friend's cat went missing in Thurso but perhaps it could have got into a vehicle.