01-Jun-09, 17:21
Recieved this email today anybody else recieve on like it

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ,

Monday, 1 June, 2009 4:03 PM

"Mrs Margerate Ayii" <mama_margerate_20@msn.com>
Add sender to Contacts

To:
undisclosed-recipients

#yiv928644091 .hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv928644091 {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ,
My name is Mrs. Margerate Ayii. I am a widow and a mother of three all girls.
I know you will see my letter to you as an embarrassment considering the fact that we do not know ourselves. I plead with you to be patient with me
Ezekiel 25:17 says,
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
I feel very please to contact you for some SAVE OUR SOUL assistance. I live in Cotonue Benin with my children; my late husband was a loving, caring and hardworking business man who died unfortunately in a ghastly auto crash.
Before the sudden death of my beloved husband, and father of my daughters, my late husband intended to establish a business in the United States of America with the sum of $11.1 Eleven million,one hundred thousand United States dollars, but unfortunately, he died before this proposed venture. Following his death, his family members insisted that I am not entitled to his property (Assets and money).
Since I am a woman, and my offspring's all girls, as I do not have a male child for my husband. Well, according to some barbaric traditional laws here in Benin Republic (Africa) which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's property, as they are expected by tradition to take over the management of his business and other properties including myself who automatically becomes a CUMCUBINE to one of his immediate brothers.
Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $11.1 million one hundred thousand united states dollars which my late husband intended to use in establishing a business in the United States was deposited in a Security Company unknown to his family .I am the only one aware of this money, I want this money personally, so that I will be able to take care of my children's educational needs since my husband's family members vehemently opposed the furtherance of their education.
So I contact you now to assist me transfer this fund to your bank account for safe keeping.
As soon as I get your positive response, I shall provide you with all the necessary detail for this transfer. However, I have decided to give you 15% of the total sum as a reward for your sincere assistance,while 5% will be set outside for any expenses that we might incur in course of the transfer,and the remaining 80% of the money will be for my investment, as I will want to keep aglow my late husbands dream of investing in real estate.
To indicate your interest to assist me,send through my email, your personal details, including your contact information for easy communication. Thanking you for your anticipated response,
Mrs Margerate Ayii

Kodiak
01-Jun-09, 17:27
My Spam filter will have caught that one, that is if one was sent to me, so it would have ended up in my Delete file and when I lof off it will be deleted permanently.

Gizmo
01-Jun-09, 17:28
Go for it, sounds like easy money :p

nicnic74
01-Jun-09, 17:42
aye rite, il no be geeing ma details to anyone they mite rob me o all ma millions in ma account :lol:

oldmarine
01-Jun-09, 18:02
Recieved this email today anybody else recieve on like it

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ,

Monday, 1 June, 2009 4:03 PM

"Mrs Margerate Ayii" <mama_margerate_20@msn.com>
Add sender to Contacts

To:
undisclosed-recipients

#yiv928644091 .hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv928644091 {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ,
My name is Mrs. Margerate Ayii. I am a widow and a mother of three all girls.
I know you will see my letter to you as an embarrassment considering the fact that we do not know ourselves. I plead with you to be patient with me
Ezekiel 25:17 says,
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
I feel very please to contact you for some SAVE OUR SOUL assistance. I live in Cotonue Benin with my children; my late husband was a loving, caring and hardworking business man who died unfortunately in a ghastly auto crash.
Before the sudden death of my beloved husband, and father of my daughters, my late husband intended to establish a business in the United States of America with the sum of $11.1 Eleven million,one hundred thousand United States dollars, but unfortunately, he died before this proposed venture. Following his death, his family members insisted that I am not entitled to his property (Assets and money).
Since I am a woman, and my offspring's all girls, as I do not have a male child for my husband. Well, according to some barbaric traditional laws here in Benin Republic (Africa) which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's property, as they are expected by tradition to take over the management of his business and other properties including myself who automatically becomes a CUMCUBINE to one of his immediate brothers.
Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $11.1 million one hundred thousand united states dollars which my late husband intended to use in establishing a business in the United States was deposited in a Security Company unknown to his family .I am the only one aware of this money, I want this money personally, so that I will be able to take care of my children's educational needs since my husband's family members vehemently opposed the furtherance of their education.
So I contact you now to assist me transfer this fund to your bank account for safe keeping.
As soon as I get your positive response, I shall provide you with all the necessary detail for this transfer. However, I have decided to give you 15% of the total sum as a reward for your sincere assistance,while 5% will be set outside for any expenses that we might incur in course of the transfer,and the remaining 80% of the money will be for my investment, as I will want to keep aglow my late husbands dream of investing in real estate.
To indicate your interest to assist me,send through my email, your personal details, including your contact information for easy communication. Thanking you for your anticipated response,
Mrs Margerate Ayii

I have not received this particular one but I have received many similar ones usually in my 'junk' file. I never answer them because I believe they are phony and only want my money. You can do whatever you want, but I will ignore them because there are too many phonies out there trying to collect money without working for it. [disgust][disgust]

Alice in Blunderland
01-Jun-09, 19:15
aye rite, il no be geeing ma details to anyone they mite rob me o all ma millions in ma account :lol:

May I be the first to offer you assistance in safegaurding your millions. I will send you details shortly of my very safe bank account into which you can transfer all your money.
Sorted...............:lol: ;)

nicnic74
01-Jun-09, 19:31
May I be the first to offer you assistance in safegaurding your millions. I will send you details shortly of my very safe bank account into which you can transfer all your money.
Sorted...............:lol: ;)

Il have a wee think about ur very safe bank account:roll:. Cud be anither scam tho

benji
01-Jun-09, 19:55
You might be interested in the following:

http://www.419eater.com/

Alice in Blunderland
01-Jun-09, 20:17
Il have a wee think about ur very safe bank account:roll:. Cud be anither scam tho

I wouldnt take too long in thinking this one through as there may be many other mugs nice people out there most willing to take me up on my offer.

Another scam, scam, what do you mean scam? This is a genuine offer.;)

scorrie
01-Jun-09, 20:57
Busy wee wifie this one:-

"Thank you for your mail
I am Mrs. Margerate Ayii secretary to Dr Usman Aliu Che instructed me
to send you a certify bank draft of seven hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars immediately you contacted me.
Now tell me how you want me to send you this bank draft either through courier delivery or through bank wire transfer.
The choice is yours once you indicate your interest I will start the
process.
Thank You."

Funny thing is Dr Usman said it would be a MILLION Dollars:-

"Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from Germany.Presently i'm in Germany
for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i
didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring
those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary her name is Mrs Margerate Ayii through her e-mail
address, margerate_ayii69@live.com
Ask her to send you the bank draft of $1,000,000, which i kept for your
compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and
get in
touched with my secretary Mrs Margerate Ayii and instruct her where to send
the amount to you.
I have send this bank draft by myself,but your mailing address is not with
me.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the
joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, Iām very busy here
because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at
hand, finally, remember that I had instruction my secretary to send this
bank draft to you immediately you contacted her, so feel free to get in
touch with Mrs Margerate Ayii, she will send the bank draft to you without
any delay.
Regards,
Dr Usman"

Maybe the balance is the cost of a postage stamp?

scorrie
01-Jun-09, 20:58
Busy wee wifie this one:-

"Thank you for your mail
I am Mrs. Margerate Ayii secretary to Dr Usman Aliu Che instructed me
to send you a certify bank draft of seven hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars immediately you contacted me.
Now tell me how you want me to send you this bank draft either through courier delivery or through bank wire transfer.
The choice is yours once you indicate your interest I will start the
process.
Thank You."

Funny thing is Dr Usman said it would be a MILLION Dollars:-

"Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from Germany.Presently i'm in Germany
for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i
didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring
those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary her name is Mrs Margerate Ayii through her e-mail
address, margerate_ayii69@live.com
Ask her to send you the bank draft of $1,000,000, which i kept for your
compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and
get in
touched with my secretary Mrs Margerate Ayii and instruct her where to send
the amount to you.
I have send this bank draft by myself,but your mailing address is not with
me.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the
joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, Iām very busy here
because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at
hand, finally, remember that I had instruction my secretary to send this
bank draft to you immediately you contacted her, so feel free to get in
touch with Mrs Margerate Ayii, she will send the bank draft to you without
any delay.
Regards,
Dr Usman"

Maybe the balance is the cost of a postage stamp?

ps Never trust a message with the word "Sufferness" in it!!