PDA

View Full Version : Scott Mackenzie Tournament

Missy Wick
30-May-09, 16:50
Hi guys
Just wanted to let you know about the FUNDAY happening on Sunday 7th June in the Bignold Park Wick.

During they day there will be junior tournaments with players aged 5-15 years.

5PM Kick-off there will WICK vs THURSO (Over 35's)

7PM Kick-off STAXIGOE UNITED (the team Scott played for)
vs SCOTT'S BOYS FC (all his friends)

There will be hot food and refreshments available all day. Also this big football memorabilia raffle, beat the goalie, lucky dip, tombola and many more.

Its a great day out for all the family.

Hope to see you all there.
Monies raised will be donated back into Caithness junior football teams.

lagertops
30-May-09, 20:11
Sounds good!

Hibeechick
30-May-09, 20:37
Going to be loads of fun! Can't wait!! :D

Stack Rock
30-May-09, 20:55
A busy w/end for Staxigoe United.
Avoch on the 6th so they can wind down on the 7th.
Good luck and watch the discipline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stack Rock
30-May-09, 22:10
Sorry
Forgot to say - good luck with your fun day
I'll definately come along

catran
30-May-09, 22:14
Good for you I hope it all goes well, hopefully the weather will keep and all the families can have a nice day out.

Missy Wick
31-May-09, 00:53
thank you all.
Hopefully we will be lucky with the weather as that will make the day better, but never the less it will be worth it. I know he will be so proud of everything mum and dad have done for him and its comforting to know that so many people thought as much of him as we do.

Staxigoe United are doing so well and I know that Scott would be delighted having dad as his manager. Hopefully they will do well next sat in Avoch. They deserved a win today but nevermind.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

butterfly
01-Jun-09, 00:40
He will be proud of his sister too lol.Hope the sun shines for you's all on the 7th and everyone has a lovely day.

Bradcon
01-Jun-09, 08:07
Looking forward to it. You will have a very busy day in the kitchen as I know from experience. I will be up to support you with my family.

Looking forward to a great day out. And just shout if you need any help later on.

Missy Wick
01-Jun-09, 11:51
Hi

just incase there is anyone who has a spare couple of hours on sunday, we are having a meeting tonight at 7pm in the francis street club to sort out who is doing what etc.
Thanks

Mr P Cannop
01-Jun-09, 11:59
sorry am not able to come to the meeting but would still like to help out ?? can you send me all the details please ??

butterfly
02-Jun-09, 11:53
bump,bump!:)

Hibeechick
04-Jun-09, 15:17
Back to the top ;)

butterfly
05-Jun-09, 19:00
Up you go!

sms
06-Jun-09, 18:01
I actually forgot about this. just remembered when i saw it, so thought i would post on it just to move it to the top.

Im hoping to make it.

Alice in Blunderland
06-Jun-09, 23:20
Hope everything goes well for tomorrow. :)

Missy Wick
07-Jun-09, 08:43
Hi
hopefully the weather will stay decent. looking forward to a good day and hope to see you all there.
x

Ash
07-Jun-09, 10:05
cant be there but bought a raffle ticket last time i was in wick
hope it goes well :D

Venture
07-Jun-09, 10:39
Hi
hopefully the weather will stay decent. looking forward to a good day and hope to see you all there.
x

Glad the weather has been kind for the event. You've all put so much work into today's event. I hope you get a great turnout.:)

Missy Wick
07-Jun-09, 21:52
A big thank you to everyone who made today a success.

It was a great day weatherwise, a massive turnout and fantastic result.

I dont know exactly how much was raised but will let you all know once it has been counted.

Thanks again to each and everyone who supported us in one way or another.

lynne duncan
07-Jun-09, 21:55
a fantastic day, you lot should be proud of yourselves, what a turnout, and the weather was fantastic - so says my sunburnt nose!!!, all our lot enjoyed ourselves and my little one was exhausted when she came home
well done!!!!!

catran
07-Jun-09, 23:06
Brilliant, once more the people have turned out. It was fantastic to say the least , after having an awful job to get parked, well done Missy,so glad the weather was kind. Good for you all, well done.

Dynamic Sounds
08-Jun-09, 02:27
Was workig this afternoon or would have attended and possibly offered some services, but was in wick at lunchtime and seen the large crowd there.

Nice to see a sucessful day was had.

Bradcon
08-Jun-09, 08:26
We all had a great day too. Congrats to all the winners. The footie was great. Everyone enjoyed themselves. And a brilliant tournout.

butterfly
08-Jun-09, 11:51
Well done to Missy Wick and co.What a turnout and what a fantastic day.Never seen the park so busy.The kids and familys loved it,well done indeed.

Missy Wick
08-Jun-09, 21:26
Just wanted to let you know that we raised a phenomenal amount of money yesterday.

OVER £4000.
Thank you once again to everyone who came and made it Scotts special day.
Look forward to seeing you all again next year.

catran
08-Jun-09, 22:00
What a wonderful tribute to Scott.Well done Missy and all the family for making such a great day for all the families who turned out. Fantastic.

Bradcon
09-Jun-09, 08:11
Would also like to say that a big thank you should go to East End and their coaches, who had a very busy few days.