PDA

View Full Version : Caithness.Org

katrina
30-May-09, 16:43
Please help, ever since last Saturday night i have been unable to access the Org through my address bar or my favourites. When i try to get on this two ways in am diverted to a Plesk help desk page?? The only way i can get on the org is through scrolling My history and have been unable to see the home page in over a week:~(.

Does anyone know why this would be?

blueivy
30-May-09, 16:57
What are you typing (exactly) into the address bar?

katrina
30-May-09, 20:58
Have been typing www.caithness.org (http://www.caithness.org), forgot to say even when i go into google and bring the org up through a search i still cant get in, just directs me to Plesk helpdesk? The only way seems to be though my history which im hoping doesnt clear as then i wont get in at all:~(:~(

igglepiggle
30-May-09, 22:52
i had this problem also, i clicked on the report to administrator button on the page and now back working again. such a pain!! it took a coupe of days to sort out

blueivy
31-May-09, 08:47
Have been typing www.caithness.org (http://www.caithness.org), forgot to say even when i go into google and bring the org up through a search i still cant get in, just directs me to Plesk helpdesk? The only way seems to be though my history which im hoping doesnt clear as then i wont get in at all:~(:~(

That is bizarre. When you get the Plesk helpdesk page, what is in the address bar (is it still www.caithness.org)?

This sounds to me like something is redirecting you to the Plesk helpdesk page for the site. I'm sure the Moderators or maybe following igglepiggle's advice might be the quickest way to sort it since she has had the problem before. Maybe Bob can explain in case this pops up again? Maybe make it a sticky if it's a common problem?

katrina
31-May-09, 20:31
Thanks for everyones help, not sure what has gone on but after a week of trying thought i would try again tonight and everything i snow back to normal:D!! Very strange, but im glad i can get back on as normal.:D