PDA

View Full Version : Hot!

crayola
30-May-09, 13:43
No, not a hot survival expert or a even a hot curry but hot weather. It's almost too hot here in my herb garden when the breeze stops. I can hear the sound of pipes and singing as the colours make their way to Hampden.

How is the weather in your corner of the country?

Rheghead
30-May-09, 13:59
Warm and windy. :)

joxville
30-May-09, 14:14
Roasting hot and no breeze.

crayola
30-May-09, 14:18
Mmmm it's so hot I've taken my top off. I don't think any of my male neighbours can see me in this corner but it'll make their day if they can. :D

mm1ii2aa3
30-May-09, 17:31
Mmmm it's so hot I've taken my top off. I don't think any of my male neighbours can see me in this corner but it'll make their day if they can. :D
wow, tell me where are you, i will be there next time when you taking your top off:D

Blondie
30-May-09, 17:32

You are so modest crayola :lol:

Gizmo
30-May-09, 18:02
It's been another lovely warm sunny day in Wick, breezier than yesterday, but still glorious sunshine, i tend to forget that there is no hair protecting ma heed, and yesterday while out cycling ma heed got frazzled, and i didn't realise i was frazzled until i got in the [hot] shower last night, several expletives were uttered :lol:

crayola
30-May-09, 18:07
You are so modest crayola :lol:
Thank you. :)

Come join me next time and we'll blow their minds across the Clyde. :lol:

DeHaviLand
30-May-09, 18:49

Yep, had my top off too. Thankfully, I dont have any neighbours, but if I had, and I was making their day, I'd be worried:eek:

Blondie
30-May-09, 18:56
Yep, had my top off too. Thankfully, I dont have any neighbours, but if I had, and I was making their day, I'd be worried:eek:

:lol:

And me DeHaviLand :lol:

DeHaviLand
30-May-09, 18:59
:lol:

And me DeHaviLand :lol:

I'd pay good money to see that Blondie ;)

Blondie
30-May-09, 19:15
You must be on the beers tonight :lol::lol:

DeHaviLand
30-May-09, 19:17
You must be on the beers tonight :lol::lol:

Only since midday!

crayola
30-May-09, 19:28
Oi, DHL, hands off her, you are mine!

Invisible
30-May-09, 23:09
Was on the beers and had my top of eday but put it back on as i live to near to the road and saw people looking. lol.

Was so thrilled of the nice weather i ran about outside like a little kid again.:cool:

Vistravi
30-May-09, 23:50
Scorching hot!!!

Was wanting to wear a vest top but couldn't due to my new tattoo being on my shoulder/back.

My tom cat loved the sun. Put him out this morning and came back after doing important errands to find him sunbathing on the grass :lol:

DeHaviLand
31-May-09, 09:07
Oi, DHL, hands off her, you are mine!

Ooops, how could I have forgotten that.

Venture
31-May-09, 09:46
Well it's certainly hot, hot , hot here this morning. It's going to be a scorcher. :):):)

ShelleyCowie
31-May-09, 12:49
The last few days im melting away! :~( I dont wear shorts or cropped jeans/trousers cos i dont like my legs.

Poor athrun has been so hot i have had to leave him undressed. Just his nappy of course. He struggles to get to sleep he is so hot. Poor lad. He is happy when i share my ice lollies tho!

And the cats are loving it! Stretched out on the grass!

Fluff
31-May-09, 12:58
Its glorious here. Sadly I have been working on the really nice days but I can see it from the windows lol!
The evening are nice too. I went out last nice, so good not having to take a coat or worried about being cold.

TRUCKER
31-May-09, 13:29
It is really a beautiful day hope all you orgers are enjoying it

Ricco
31-May-09, 15:30
Scorchio - was down the allotment and had to slip my chair over the fence into the orchard next door so that I could sit in the shade. Tried to get the fairies to go dodwn there today but they all were lounging around the pond and complaining about the heat. Will have to go myself a bit later.

Rheghead
01-Jun-09, 14:24
27 degrees in the house at the moment. 38 in the conservatory. :eek: I went for a walk earlier and saw smoke coming from a chimney so someone's still cold.

oldmarine
01-Jun-09, 18:24
No, not a hot survival expert or a even a hot curry but hot weather. It's almost too hot here in my herb garden when the breeze stops. I can hear the sound of pipes and singing as the colours make their way to Hampden.

How is the weather in your corner of the country?

Hot and hotter here in sunny Tucson, AZ.
:lol::lol:

Rheghead
02-Jun-09, 02:02
OK, how come everyone at work seems to think we're in for some snow this week? Any truth in this rumour?

Vistravi
02-Jun-09, 17:49
Snow??!!!

Rheghead honestly how is that even possible after all this sun??????

unicorn
02-Jun-09, 17:53
OK, how come everyone at work seems to think we're in for some snow this week? Any truth in this rumour?
We live in Caithness so it is a real possibility :eek:

George Brims
02-Jun-09, 18:54
Forecast high for Los Angeles this afternoon is 71F/22C at the coast, 78F/26C further inland.

Stefan
02-Jun-09, 19:08
27 degrees in the house at the moment. 38 in the conservatory. :eek: I went for a walk earlier and saw smoke coming from a chimney so someone's still cold.

Or they simply have a solid fuel cooker?

Boiling hot here in smelly England and I was in Germany last week and it was even hotter there.

joxville
02-Jun-09, 19:10
Fantastic day here, temp. on work thermometer showing 26C/78F. I was melting.:cool:

golach
02-Jun-09, 19:17
Well it, was cold and misty today around 9:15 in Edinburgh, the Castle and the Barmoral hotel were not to be seen, they were shrouded in a North Sea Haar,and temp 12c, 30 mins later and Arthur's' Seat was invisible from close range.
But around 10:30, the sun appeared :D the temp rose to 22c, and all was well with the visitors [lol]
But sadly it is now 13c once more and cloudy, I think our glimpse of summer has gone.

Vistravi
02-Jun-09, 19:34
Much cooler today in ness, Finally able to wear my work vest top without a dressing on my tattoo. Its so itchy right now :mad:

crayola
04-Jun-09, 10:11
Forecast high for Los Angeles this afternoon is 71F/22C at the coast, 78F/26C further inland.
Isn't that a bit on the cool side for LA at this time of year?