PDA

View Full Version : Confession time!

Rheghead
30-May-09, 00:08
I have been claiming jobseekers allowance for the last 6 years despite having a fulltime job over that time. My OH has been claiming invalid benefit despite having a fulltime job as well. These minor details have escaped my attention until recently and I blame it on a minor accounting error though no fault of my own, even though I regret what happened, I still think I am an upstanding citizen who I expect is still worthy of your admiration.

Sorry.:(

golach
30-May-09, 00:12
I have been claiming jobseekers allowance for the last 6 years despite having a fulltime job over that time. My OH has been claiming invalid benefit despite having a fulltime job as well. These minor details have escaped my attention until recently and I blame it on a minor accounting error though no fault of my own, even though I regret what happened, I still think I am an upstanding citizen who I expect is still worthy of your admiration.

stand for election Rheg.....I would vote for you.....Aye Right!!!![disgust]

TBH
30-May-09, 00:12

Sorry.:(If you weren't such a lying toerag, I would suggest burning you at the stake.

starry
30-May-09, 00:15
Do you want me to build you a duck house ?

Floating of course

TBH
30-May-09, 00:16
Do you want me to build you a duck house ?

Floating of course
Just build a pyre, let's have a bon-fire?[lol]

Alice in Blunderland
30-May-09, 09:14

Ah its okay you said sorry so thats it all over with ....................... :eek: aye right.
Off to the gallows with you ,the wife, the kid, the dog, etc, etc and take those rotten polititians and bankers along with you for company.;)

pat
30-May-09, 10:28
At least you have said Sorry!!

Politicians have mainly said it has all been by the rules - which have been so twistd to suit them at every corner possible.

You will not get your pay off and huge pension at the next election as the one not standing at the next election - you would have to pay every penny back and probably a huge fine or go to prison too for claiming unentitled benefits!!!

Are we all going to become MPs, MEPs, councillors, MSPs etc - not held accountable for much and can claim for nearly anything - are all the unemployed folk going to go for the vacancies????

Lingland
30-May-09, 13:17

I have been doing the same and I also had my moat cleaned and clamed for my mortgage which was paid off six yearsago. I have done nothing wrong and I dont see the need for an appology it was all above board Oh and I claimed my daughters expenses for secretarial duties

teenybash
30-May-09, 13:23

I expect you will now be in the running as the next Prime Minister....you sound an ideal candidate who will fit in very well in our British Political system.....;)

crayola
30-May-09, 13:54
You are a disgrace Rheg. How did you get away with it for so long? :)

I am going to write to David Cameron and offer my services as a new clean candidate to replace Michael Martin as MP for Glasgow North East. I might have a chance as I'm almost a local.

Would you vote for me?

arat
30-May-09, 16:02
all i can say is well well

Rheghead
30-May-09, 16:30
Should I see if I can swiz some family credit as well?:confused

mm1ii2aa3
30-May-09, 17:23
how did you do that, i will follow:D

badger
30-May-09, 17:44
I assume you're paying an accountant, Rheggy, to ensure you don't pay tax on the salary you're not earning.

.... and if one more politician says "it was within the rules" I won't be responsible [disgust] .

If I lived nearer London I'd be joining all those naked pensioners (don't try and imagine it, might put you off your tea).

Green_not_greed
30-May-09, 19:56

I think you should resign as a jobseeker - and your wife as an invalid - but not of course until the next election!

If there is any justice in the world that should be next week.

Susan Boyle for PM, anyone.........

Alice in Blunderland
30-May-09, 21:20
Should I see if I can swiz some family credit as well?:confused

Try getting yourself a walking stick two would give you more cash and oh register as an alcoholic that used to be another swizz ........... ;)

canuck
30-May-09, 21:26

And soon you are going to be admitting to us that you have seen the fairies at the bottom of your garden.

unicorn
30-May-09, 21:29
And soon you are going to be admitting to us that you have seen the fairies at the bottom of your garden.
You see that like it is unusual, I have loads :confused Lovely wee things they help me hang the washing out :D

Julia
30-May-09, 22:08

Well as long as you offer to pay it all back we won't say another word on the matter ;)

concerned resident
31-May-09, 07:34
Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post

Sorry.

Its OK the Police will not be investigating, but i believe you do get police protection.

hotrod4
31-May-09, 13:33
Try getting yourself a walking stick two would give you more cash and oh register as an alcoholic that used to be another swizz ........... ;)
The only problem with that is the government will give you a car to drive around in but then you will be too sloshed to drive it!!!!!![lol]

balto
31-May-09, 14:29

so which party are you in, by the time you got away with pinching the taxpayers money lol.[lol]