PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Hut - Inverness

Kodiak
29-May-09, 23:49
We went down in Inverness for a couple of days and we went to two Movies, Star Trek and Angels & Demons. Bothwere really Great and I fully to intend to the DVD when it is released,

Anyway thios thread has nothing to with that.

Whit is about is Pizza Hut, the that is close to the VUE Cinema in the Business.

I had a Chese and Tomato Pixxa and all I can say is This. I believe it was the VERY WORST Pizza I have ever had.

The base was so thin I have no idea how thay managed it. There was not much tomato sauce on the base and the reason I know this is due to the fact there was even less cheese. So Little it really a Thin Spread Tomato Pizza. The was onther thing that made it even worse.

The base had inbedded in it large black bits that looked loke old Burnt Pizza. These I had to take out of the base before I couls eat it.

Before any of you ask I did not complain as Mrs Kodiak was with me and she would not let me say anything, but I did point out to the waitress that all the black bits that was on my plate was what I had scraped of the bottom of my Pizza. Her only comment being A lot of Pizzas are like that.

I paid and left never to return. So if you go to Inverness and you contemplate going to this Pizza Hut, you have been warned.

Later on about 2 to 3 Hours I was feeling sick with Diarorhea. The next 2 hours was not pleasant at all. Later on that evening my wife had almost the same but quite a bit milder. So will not be going back there ever again !!!

DarkAngel
03-Jun-09, 22:18
Oh Dear i wouldnt have paid for it if it was as bad as you are explaining in this post!!!! Simple if the food Not good you shouldnt pay for something that wasnt nice!

Ive been there a few times but its always been great.. mind you this woz 2 years ago... maybe the credit crunch is getting to them.[lol]

Bobinovich
03-Jun-09, 22:43
Next time take a 5 minute hop over to Harry Ramsdens instead - much nicer fare there :D

Mother Bear
03-Jun-09, 22:58
Ooh, we were down there the w'end before you, did the cinema, and had hoped to eat at Pizza Hut beforehand. Haven't had a pizza out for simply ages so was really looking forward to it, but the place was cho-a-bloc and people were waiting to get a table. We didn't have time to wait, before the film , so maybe that was an omen going by your bad experience. What a shame for you. We ended up just having a hot dog at the cinema but I won't say any more about that!!!! We were on our way to Skye for a long weekend break, and had some lovely meals out whilst there so we more than made up for not getting our Pizza!

littlemisssunshine
04-Jun-09, 00:41
We also went down to inverness shopping as it was me and my OH we decided to share we got the meal for 2 which included a starter platter which you could choose from 3 of the starter ( we had potato wedges there wasnt enough for 2 of us, we had garlic ciabatta 1 small piece each and chicken goujon type things they gave us 3 between 2 so we fought over the last one lol) we then had the medium BBQ chicken pizza was enough for the 2 of us however had i enjoyed it i dont think it would have been enough my OH eats anything. It was meant to be thin based BBQ chicken with bacon and tomato's on it. The base was paper thin and was so crisp was like eating cardboard, there was no sauce at all inbetween the base and the cheese, a few pieces of chicken on top, small cherry tomato's cut in half sitting on top just didnt seem to go. All this came to £13.50 which was a decent price had we enjoyed the meal but I wouldnt recommend them.

daviddd
04-Jun-09, 09:32
Ooh, we were down there the w'end before you, did the cinema, and had hoped to eat at Pizza Hut beforehand. Haven't had a pizza out for simply ages so was really looking forward to it, but the place was cho-a-bloc and people were waiting to get a table. We didn't have time to wait, before the film , so maybe that was an omen going by your bad experience. What a shame for you. We ended up just having a hot dog at the cinema but I won't say any more about that!!!! We were on our way to Skye for a long weekend break, and had some lovely meals out whilst there so we more than made up for not getting our Pizza!
Yes hmmmm - those hot dogs were £4.25 EACH!!! And were rubbish; no onions even. Worst £8.50 I ever spent. Mind you Star Trek was great!