PDA

View Full Version : my new tattoo

Vistravi
29-May-09, 21:25
Got my first tattoo done today. Now got the one in july to do and then thats me :)

mrs and mr brown
29-May-09, 21:35
ahh what a lovley tat, i think tats are amazing only if they mean something, cant stand it when someone gets one and its a load of rubbish lol.

well done again,{your very brave} looks great where did you get it done? xxx

newpark
29-May-09, 21:42
it looks great, got my 3rd one last week think thats me done now.

Vistravi
29-May-09, 21:46
I got it done at tattoos while you wait in inverness. The guy is really good and makes you feel so at ease.
I almost didn't go through with it and almost fainted after he'd done the word dad. but after a five min rest i was fine and got the rest done.
I had it designed but it was completly sponateous to do it today. i just finished work and decided right today i'm going to get that one done. :lol: Good thing its easy to get there as only have to walk to the centre.:)

Gene Hunt
29-May-09, 21:48
Did it hurt much ??, I have been told that getting one on the back is a bit painful.

Vistravi
29-May-09, 21:55
It nipped when he did the outline but it was the filling of the colour that hurt more. It was my first so can't really say if one on the back hurts more than anywhere else. Ask me again gene hunt after my second and final one in the mid of july.;) That one is going on my forearm.

ShelleyCowie
30-May-09, 14:37
Well done Vistravi! It looks awsome! ;) Knew u cud do it!

Im planning on staying in inverness for a few days before my birthday in July with the OH's parents so i might go get another tattoo.

Will get the details of the place u went to from u later. :D

Im glad u went with that one first, must mean alot to you having that to remind you of your dad.

Well done again! xx

carasmam
30-May-09, 20:14
Love your tattoo vistravi :cool: Calum is really good, I'd recommend him to anyone :D

Julia
30-May-09, 20:40
I thought that looked like Calum's handy work! He really is good isn't he. That's a cracking tattoo, very nice indeed ;)

Vistravi
30-May-09, 23:32
Well done Vistravi! It looks awsome! Knew u cud do it!

Im planning on staying in inverness for a few days before my birthday in July with the OH's parents so i might go get another tattoo.

Will get the details of the place u went to from u later.

Im glad u went with that one first, must mean alot to you having that to remind you of your dad.

Well done again! xx

Almost didn't do it shelley, already told you the details as to why lol;)

Oohh if you are shelley then i'll come with you lol, it would be good to see what you get and to meet up with you. I'm getting my second one in july :lol:

I'm glad i did too, small is the best start. It does mean alot to me and i'm proud of myself that i did it. I now have a tribute to my dad forever so it does not matter where i go or what happens as i will always have something there to remind me of my brilliant dad. He taught me so much and i'm very glad i have some of his best qualities.

Mmm maybe the next one i may chicken out of lol, but at least my mate will be there too and i've been bad by telling her alot about it and making her more nervous bout her first one lol

Vistravi
30-May-09, 23:36
Love your tattoo vistravi :cool: Calum is really good, I'd recommend him to anyone :D

Aye he is. He's doing my second and last tattoo in july as well as my mates first one. He put me at ease straight away which i think is the most important thing when getting a tattoo after hygiene.

I thought that looked like Calum's handy work! He really is good isn't he. That's a cracking tattoo, very nice indeed ;)
Aye he's excellent julia. I choose the font but his rose from a previous work was much better than the rose i had chosen and he drew it on the template and finished it off well. I'm proud of my tattoo.
Cheers.