PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got any idea's.......

candyfloss
09-Mar-06, 22:49
My daughter's having her 18th birthday soon.Anyone got any idea what i can get her.I'm really stuck:cry: THANKS

cuddlepop
09-Mar-06, 23:04
Hi Candyfloss,it depends what she's into and how much you can spend.
My daughters 18 at the end of October and i've decided to get her a solid gold charm bracelet,that way everyone in the family can get her a charm and its a good reminder of her 18th.:Razz

candyfloss
09-Mar-06, 23:11
Thanks Cuddlepop.Thats quite a good idea.
She is into that kind of stuff:)

cuddlepop
09-Mar-06, 23:17
No problem,
Mr pop has twin girls and there 18 in September,can see us being very poor this year as they all want a seperate party aswell,weird cause there all friends:o

candyfloss
09-Mar-06, 23:25
Oh No,please don't say that P word[lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Mar-06, 23:32
My daughter's having her 18th birthday soon.Anyone got any idea what i can get her.I'm really stuck:cry: THANKS

Two bottles o' plonk and a family size pack o' Flame Grilled Steak McCoy Crisps!!!!!:lol: Naw for a lassie probably a piece o' jewellery with her date of birth engraved on it.:D

candyfloss
09-Mar-06, 23:38
No drink, not after last weekend[mad] , but she can have the crisps if she wants[lol]

Violetsky
10-Mar-06, 00:39
My two get\got as many presents as they were old - so when my daughter was 18 last year - she got 18 individually wrapped presents - they dont all have to be expensive - just whatever they are into - music - jewellery - perfume - clothes - make-up etc
But thats the end of it when they reach 18............you end up spending a fortune on wrapping paper!!!!!

Bingobabe
10-Mar-06, 00:46
For my 18th i got a lovely gold chain with my name in thick letters i love its never been of my neck since and that was a over 6 years ago.And my parents threw me a great party with alot of alchol which they supplied great nite the next morning i didnt feel so great lolheheheheh.[lol]