PDA

View Full Version : Caithness Magic

Kenn
09-Mar-06, 22:41
Me and hubby have just got back from a few days visiting that were magical.Good weather, great company,sceenery with an added lustre, snow to make the heart melt and wildlife to keep the eye constantly alert.
To those we met with many thanks for your company, to those we had to forgo our apologies but we will be back in a few weeks.

cuddlepop
10-Mar-06, 11:51
This seems as good a thread as any ,so with that we would like to thank Alice in Blunderland for her kind hospitality when we stayed with her and her kids.
You made us feel so welcome in your lovely home.Iwas so relaxed for my interview I was almost horizontal.As it was it wasn't to be.What we did get was a feeling of total bliss with people and place.
Going to train to become a trainer for carers,as another door has just opened for me
Thanks again.:grin:

Tugmistress
10-Mar-06, 11:58
Glad you got home ok Lizz, was great to meet you and your significant other, even though you got squished by the dogs ;)
had a good old chin wag and thoroughly enjoyed meeting such a lovely couple as yourselves :) thanks for coming round :D