PDA

View Full Version : Orger Curry Night

Kevin Milkins
28-May-09, 14:27
If there is anyone new that would like to join us tonight in Wetherspoons Wick for our once a month get together, but feel a bit shy at introducing themselves please PM me and I will make arrangments for you.

Julia
28-May-09, 15:36
What time, is it 7.30pm?

Kevin Milkins
28-May-09, 17:00
What time, is it 7.30pm?

I will be along at the back of eight because I have to fetch Mr's M from work, but any time after 7-00 o-clock to suit yourself.

lynne duncan
29-May-09, 00:53
blast was fancying a curry too! but noticed this too late, though with the busy night we had I probably wouldn't have been able to skive down anyway.
hope you all had a nice time, and i think i'll have a curry this weekend sometime!

crayola
29-May-09, 00:59
I've never had an orger curry. Whom did you curry and what did they taste like? :eek:

I think I'll stick to lamb or chicken.

Anne x
29-May-09, 01:11
I've never had an orger curry. Whom did you curry and what did they taste like? :eek:

I think I'll stick to lamb or chicken.

Maybe A orger tastes good
Many a Orger been Curried on this Boards and lived to tell the tale who knows
long may your nights continue

Kathy@watten
29-May-09, 09:04
I seem always to read there is a curry night just 12 hours too late! One of these days I will get myself to one!

katarina
29-May-09, 09:37
Grunts! me too! I was wanting to go for a curry last night an all. Ended up going to Watten brown trout instead. Lovely grub there by the way.

Kevin Milkins
29-May-09, 10:52
Sorry folks, I almost forgot myself this month.:eek:

I will post a reminder a bit earlier next month.:roll:

balto
29-May-09, 15:00
we really should arrange something like this in thurso, would be good to meet up with other orgers.

ShelleyCowie
29-May-09, 18:37
we really should arrange something like this in thurso, would be good to meet up with other orgers.

Fine! Hmph! I see u ever week!

Jokin! ;)

Bazeye
29-May-09, 20:13
Was it to GWTTs satisfaction? :)