PDA

View Full Version : missing tortoiseshell cat

buddy
27-May-09, 22:57
Hi, my tortoiseshell cat has been missing since last night and i am worried about her. She always comes home first thing in the morning but i haven't seen her all day thats not like her at all, she is 11 years old. We live in castlegreen road area of thurso. I would be grateful if people could check gardens, sheds and garages just in case she is hurt somewhere. Have phoned vets and will be contacting Balmore and cat protection tomorrow.
pm me with any info please. thanks.

teenybash
27-May-09, 23:45
High hopes your little tortie friend comes home safe and sound....she is maybe having a wee wander because it's a bit milder. Will keep fingers crossed for you.

ShelleyCowie
28-May-09, 11:07
I live just off castlegreen road so will keep an eye out for you. Will go check my shed aswell as i know alot of cats take shelter in there because there is blankets and things for my own cats.

Will get back to you soon.

Will also take a walk later to see if i can find the cat.

Whats the cats name and will it come to me??

BINBOB
28-May-09, 11:42
I live just off castlegreen road so will keep an eye out for you. Will go check my shed aswell as i know alot of cats take shelter in there because there is blankets and things for my own cats.

Will get back to you soon.

Will also take a walk later to see if i can find the cat.

Whats the cats name and will it come to me??

bless u,shelley....really hope the wee cat is ok too.;)

ShelleyCowie
28-May-09, 12:39
Have had a look in my shed and there is only my 2 cats and another cat that i know that belongs to my OH's friend. Sorry.

Im going out a walk in a wee while too see if i can find the cat for you. Will also keep checking the shed regularly.

buddy
28-May-09, 15:47
Hi, shes home. She came home today while i was at work shes fine thankfully. Don't know where she was but thanks for all the kind messages.:)

teenybash
28-May-09, 16:24
Great news................:)

BINBOB
28-May-09, 17:03
Hi, shes home. She came home today while i was at work shes fine thankfully. Don't know where she was but thanks for all the kind messages.:)

aww..super.so happy for u.;)

purplelady
28-May-09, 23:40
that is great news x

ShelleyCowie
29-May-09, 10:38
thats good news! :D

Is the cat out today? Because i think i seen it round my garden. Was a tortoiseshell cat anyways. :)

Liz
29-May-09, 13:18
Brilliant news!!!!:D

balto
29-May-09, 14:56
really good news that your cat arrived home safe and sound.