PDA

View Full Version : Met two nice laddies today

golach
27-May-09, 22:35
I had the privilege, today to meet two of the nicest young laddies from the US of A, their mother is a long time Orger, Sporran. And Sporran they did you proud, I was honoured too meet them, and Boys do well on your training for the Royal Navy, best wishes

Alice in Blunderland
27-May-09, 23:21
I am glad you had a nice time with which were by the sounds of it two nice people.

I am sure Sporran will be one proud mummy when she reads this.

Good luck the boys also. :)

golach
27-May-09, 23:26
Alice, my next ambition is to meet yon Jambo supporting relative of yours lol

Sporran
28-May-09, 02:25
I had the privilege, today to meet two of the nicest young laddies from the US of A, their mother is a long time Orger, Sporran. And Sporran they did you proud, I was honoured too meet them, and Boys do well on your training for the Royal Navy, best wishes

Thank you so much, Golach. I am delighted you were able to meet them! :D

I am glad you had a nice time with which were by the sounds of it two nice people.

I am sure Sporran will be one proud mummy when she reads this.

Good luck the boys also. :)

I sure am, Alice!!! :D Thank you for your good wishes also!

Alice in Blunderland
28-May-09, 06:21

I wouldnt mind catching up with him one day soon also. :lol:

Sporran
28-May-09, 20:16
Golach, I just spoke to my sons a few minutes ago, and they said they enjoyed meeting you too! :)

I told them you even gave them a mention on here, and they were chuffed about that! :D

weeboyagee
29-May-09, 11:40
Can't believe that's an ambition - do I know the guy - we jambos like to stick together! :lol:

WBG :cool:

canuck
29-May-09, 21:33
Can't believe that's an ambition - do I know the guy - we jambos like to stick together! :lol:

WBG :cool:

WBG, I might be the only other org jambo.

As for golach, he is so dedicated to the Easter Road crew that he serves green tea in the org chat room during quiz refreshment breaks. :)

Sporran
30-May-09, 00:55
WBG, I might be the only other org jambo.

As for golach, he is so dedicated to the Easter Road crew that he serves green tea in the org chat room during quiz refreshment breaks. :)

Now that's what I call dedication, LOL! :lol:

He's also making sure the quiz participants get plenty of antioxidants! :cool: