PDA

View Full Version : McKenna Ryan Sea breeze quilt pattern

_Ju_
27-May-09, 21:15
A while ago I saw a lady buying backing for a beautiful quilt top she had made here in caithness. I finally found the name of the designer and quilt: McKenna Ryan's Sea breeze quilt pattern. I can't find it for sale online so I was wondering, on the off chance that the person in question reads this, that she might contact me ( via private message) to tell me where she bought the pattern...... here goes wishful thinking.

wifie
27-May-09, 22:13
http://www.amazon.com/McKenna-Ryan-Needles-Quilting-Patterns/dp/B000RSBNHE

Any help?

robynaus
06-Jun-09, 05:10
A while ago I saw a lady buying backing for a beautiful quilt top she had made here in caithness. I finally found the name of the designer and quilt: McKenna Ryan's Sea breeze quilt pattern. I can't find it for sale online so I was wondering, on the off chance that the person in question reads this, that she might contact me ( via private message) to tell me where she bought the pattern...... here goes wishful thinking.

Hello Ju have you tried the fatquartershop or keepsakequilting they both still had this design last time i looked

Fatquarter shop is a little better for postal charges but they are both reasonable
regards robyn

_Ju_
14-Jun-09, 17:32
that one isn't the ryan mmmmckenna Sea breeze quilt, roby.Thanks anyway

robynaus
17-Jun-09, 11:14
Try www.keepsakequilting,com again Ju they definitely have the ryan mckenna patterns. Each one is made up separately in bali pops fabric and then jouned to make the qiult. good hunting robyn

robynaus
28-Nov-09, 03:22

Hi Ju i have a mind that carries things around with it and they pop out sometime years later with an answer. I knew I'd seen that McKenna Ryan quilt you were looking for and today I was leafing through a mag and there it was.
This is an Australian company so the exchange rate is pretty horrendous at the moment.
It's $25.90AUD per metre Fabric is by Hoffman

www.mistymountainquilts.com

regards robyn