PDA

View Full Version : Cat found in Wick

dousslesh
25-May-09, 21:53
Caithness Cats Protection received a call today from a lady who has found a young female cat in the East Banks area of Wick. The cat is female, approx One year old and a ''whitish tortishell'' colour. The cat was first seen last Wednesday and has been taken in by the lady who contacted CPL. Please contact CPL for further information Tel No 0845 371 4217 ( The cat has a very good home if not claimed !)

dousslesh
26-May-09, 18:08
Had a message today from someone who recalled a cat ''hitching a lift'' in a DHL van in July 2007 from Thistle Park to River Street - Last seen in Geddes car park. The cat answered to the description similar to the cat found recently. Unlikely this could be the same cat but if anyone has been missing a cat from this area since July 2007 please contact CPL

DeHaviLand
26-May-09, 18:57
Had a message today from someone who recalled a cat ''hitching a lift'' in a DHL van in July 2007 from Thistle Park to River Street - Last seen in Geddes car park. The cat answered to the description similar to the cat found recently. Unlikely this could be the same cat but if anyone has been missing a cat from this area since July 2007 please contact CPL

Please get this right, that was posted on 14th May, just 2 weeks ago. It was my van the cat got in, I know when it happened.

dousslesh
26-May-09, 20:59
Sorry, I got the date wrong. Apologies for any confusion. Guess I must be human after all.

the poacher
28-May-09, 22:36
my brother in law lost his cat in thistle park 2 weeks ago its very like the cat he lost she answers to misty and is a lovely cat she jumps in any car or van she always has loves going on little trips wee tike she is going to phone and find out if it is misty. hope it is because we miss her loads.

heres hoping.

the poacher
28-May-09, 22:37
have you got a picture of her if so you can send it private to me if possable thanks.

the poacher
28-May-09, 23:36
this is a picture of misty not the best but you can see her ok.

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/Razor2/6504446648a8052738313l.jpg

dousslesh
29-May-09, 09:27
Thanks for photo. Have been in contact with both lady who found the cat and possible owner - awaiting update !

dousslesh
29-May-09, 20:37
Cat and Owner reunited ! Nice to have a happy ending !
Many thanks to the lady who took this little cat in and was prepared to offer a loving home. Hopefully in the future another little cat may benefit from a loving home as a result ! :)

teenybash
30-May-09, 13:20
:)Happy days for the little puss and owner.

Liz
30-May-09, 13:30
That is great news!

Feel sorry for the lady who took the wee cat in as she will miss her.

Hopefully, as you say Dousslesh, she will give a lovely home to another cat in need of love and care.

DeHaviLand
30-May-09, 19:01
Delighted that cat and owner have been reunited. I've been fretting about that poor wee thing since it shot out my van. Thanks Dousslesh :)

the poacher
31-May-09, 00:26
heyy everyone thought you would like to know MISTY has settled in back home and is doing well she was a bit scared but is fine now eating well and playing with her sister its as if she never left.

she might think twice about hitching a ride again.

balto
31-May-09, 14:30
glad she got home in the end.

Liz
31-May-09, 17:49
It's lovely that Misty is settled in back at home.

Aye let's hope she stays away from vans and cars now.:lol: