PDA

View Full Version : missing cat

janebudge
08-Mar-06, 22:22
Thank you everyone. Bazel wandered in at 4.45 this morning. Very hungry but none the worse for his adventure. Dont know where he was but has green paint? on him and was a bit mucky. Thanks again to all who replied to my ad, hope the rest of you are as lucky as us.

krieve
08-Mar-06, 22:27
Sorry to here about your cat jane i really hope he comes home soon it is strange how so many cats are going missing at the moment very strange.

janebudge
08-Mar-06, 23:06
Sorry to here about your cat jane i really hope he comes home soon it is strange how so many cats are going missing at the moment very strange.
thanks for your message. i hope he comes home soon its the not knowing

luskentyre
08-Mar-06, 23:48
Hi Jane,

Do you have a picture of Bazel? We could put his details on the Cats Protection website if you like? Also remember there's a "missing cats" section on here as well.

I hope he turns up safe and well soon.

dragonfly
09-Mar-06, 00:40
Hi Jane, how big is he? I've seen a large ginger tom with a patch of white on Heathfield Road, does that sound like him??

janebudge
09-Mar-06, 10:41
Thanks for you reply but he is now home safe and well. He's lying sleeping with his belly full of fish . Thanks again
Hi Jane,

Do you have a picture of Bazel? We could put his details on the Cats Protection website if you like? Also remember there's a "missing cats" section on here as well.

I hope he turns up safe and well soon.

janebudge
09-Mar-06, 10:42
Thanks for you reply he's now home safe and well.
Hi Jane, how big is he? I've seen a large ginger tom with a patch of white on Heathfield Road, does that sound like him??

krieve
09-Mar-06, 10:45
Thats great news jane i am glad he is home safe and well

scrapydoo
09-Mar-06, 16:22
great news jane bet he is getting pampered lol

janebudge
09-Mar-06, 19:36
Thanks for your message, glad he's home but he will be wanting out later, just hope he comes back again. Cant handle another 4 days of stress.
Thats great news jane i am glad he is home safe and well

janebudge
09-Mar-06, 19:38
Thanks scrapydoo, it's good he's home hope the others are as lucky as us.
great news jane bet he is getting pampered lol

Liz
09-Mar-06, 19:41
Delighted to hear that Bazel is home! Sounds like he probably got shut in somewhere.

So hope that Evelyn's cat, Kevin, comes home soon as well!

luskentyre
09-Mar-06, 19:43
Great news! You do wonder where they get to don't you...

janebudge
09-Mar-06, 19:47
Thanks liz it's great to have him home, i hope evelyns kev comes home soon, it's a horrid feeling waiting!!!!!!!!!!
Delighted to hear that Bazel is home! Sounds like he probably got shut in somewhere.

So hope that Evelyn's cat, Kevin, comes home soon as well!

janebudge
09-Mar-06, 19:49
i do wonder where he's been, covered in what looks like green paint and paws caked with mud, but 4 fillets of fish later he's a happy kitty. hope everyone is as lucky as us
Great news! You do wonder where they get to don't you...

evelyn
10-Mar-06, 00:02
Delighted for you and your furry friend.
evelyn

janebudge
10-Mar-06, 11:09
Thanks evelyn, hope your as lucky, and kev comes home keep me posted.
Delighted for you and your furry friend.
evelyn