PDA

View Full Version : back on the org.. *G*

brandy
24-May-09, 11:28
hiya guys, thats me back on the org! been home a week.. but been playing catch up..
have taken some pics while i was home.. but not as many as i would have liked as i was running non stop! *G*
mum is still as stubburn and mule headed as ever... but it was scary how fragile she is!
she is down to seven stone. i have a pic of me beside her and i look mahoosive! and then one beside my brother and i look a lot more normal! *G*
have just finished uploading them to photobucket so feel free to have a look.. will post a pic of me and mum so you have a face to go with the description.. it is a bit shocking as she has aged so much in the past 4 years.. she is only 66 years old.. so kinda worrying how fragile she is.
this is the album
http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/brandy28655/America%2009/

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/brandy28655/America%2009/HPIM2890.jpg

dragonfly
24-May-09, 11:43
welcome back Brandy, hope you had a great time over there. Did you give them a shock with your suprise arrival??

brandy
24-May-09, 11:45
didnt make the surprise my mum guilted it out of me.. going on about how she would love to see me.. and missed me... i couldnt keep the secret im weak!

balto
24-May-09, 11:46
welcome back brandy, hope you have had a brilliant time, im sure your visit would have perked your mum up, and made her feel a bit better.

teenybash
24-May-09, 16:17
I bet your mum is just the happiest ever, having havd a lovely visit from her daughter........hope you all had the bst of times.:)

poppett
24-May-09, 16:20
Glad you made it home safe and sound. Bet you were missed both at home and now away. So pleased you had the chance of some special time with your mum.

cuddlepop
24-May-09, 16:20
I'm sure your visit was just the tonic your mum was needing.

You look so well too,think it done you the power of good too.:D

Dadie
24-May-09, 21:07
Unpack the sunshine you took home in your suitcase please!
Heard you had a good time catching up!

brandy
25-May-09, 08:22
really did and it stayed about 80 degreest the whole trip! to badit didnt follow me home!

Julia
25-May-09, 09:56
Great to see you back safe and sound Brandy! :D

Liz
25-May-09, 13:14
Welcome back Brandy and, as the others say, I bet it was the tonic your Mum needed to see you again.

Your photos are great and you have a lovely family. xxx

brandy
25-May-09, 15:43
*rotflmao* liz thats just you havent met them!but it was great seeing them again!

Liz
25-May-09, 18:10
*rotflmao* liz thats just you havent met them!but it was great seeing them again!

Oh I see!!!lol:lol:

Ah well they look nice!

As Cuddlepop said you look really good as well. Must have been the sunshine!