PDA

View Full Version : OMG I cannot believe Adam Lambert did not win American Idol !!

Julia
23-May-09, 23:43
It's a crime, crime, crime, the biggest shock of reality TV ever for me, he is so amazing! I've followed American Idol for the whole of season 8 and was sure he was going to win! I've just managed to drag my jaw from the floor to my PC to post my disbelief!! :~(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suV6viDG4i0

Kevin Milkins
23-May-09, 23:52
It's a crime, crime, crime, the biggest shock of reality TV ever for me, he is so amazing! I've followed American Idol for the whole of season 8 and was sure he was going to win! I've just managed to drag my jaw from the floor to my PC to post my disbelief!! :~(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suV6viDG4i0

I have never watched the American Idol so Adam is new to me,but thanks for the link Julia as Led Zeppelin was bang in my era of music and Adam did a Whole Lotta Love justice.:Razz

joxville
24-May-09, 08:47
OMG I cannot believe Adam Lambert did not win American Idol !!

Nor can I. I nearly fell off my chair when I read this...my dumb was founded, my flabber was gasted, a tragedy of mega proportions. Some things in life are just beyond comprehension. :eek:

PS Who is Adam Lambert? :Razz

Gene Hunt
24-May-09, 08:57
OMG I cannot believe Adam Lambert did not win American Idol !!

Nor can I. I nearly fell off my chair when I read this...my dumb was founded, my flabber was gasted, a tragedy of mega proportions. Some things in life are just beyond comprehension. :eek:

PS Who is Adam Lambert? :Razz

Mrs Lamberts son, they have that cigarette company with the Butlers. Sorry, its early and I am hungover and I went for the easy quip.

joxville
24-May-09, 09:00
Mrs Lamberts son, they have that cigarette company with the Butlers. Sorry, its early and I am hungover and I went for the easy quip.

Oh, that Alan Lambert....jeez-o, how could I forget??? :eek:

honey
05-Jun-09, 15:28
just catching up pn threads..

but i totally agree, I dont think Kris shoudl have even been in the final 3 (Alison should have been there)

My favourite was Danny, but Adam was the most consistent and unique.

bigbenjokazooie
05-Jun-09, 16:03
no1 beats David Cook or Chris Daughtry...

not in this series or any for that matter :)

arana negra
05-Jun-09, 17:15
I went to look at the link and got this

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by FremantleMedia North America,Inc.

butterfly
06-Jun-09, 02:41
I went to look at the link and got this

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by FremantleMedia North America,Inc.

Same here.:eek:

honey
06-Jun-09, 11:35
no1 beats David Cook or Chris Daughtry...

not in this series or any for that matter :)

Yep. i was delighted David Cook won last year. He was brilliant! Wasnt a huge Daughtry fan, but i was shocked when he was voted out!!

can you tell what i do on friday nights when AI is on.... :lol: