PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

Miss Mack
23-May-09, 19:26
Hi, just wondering, does anyone know if you can get a car key cut and coded anywhere in caithness? Thanks.

jimag
23-May-09, 21:55
I think if you pop into see Alistair Sinclair (Shoe Repairer opposite Bank of Scotland in Olrig Street, Thurso) he will be able to help you.

Kodiak
23-May-09, 22:56
I think it depends on what car you have. I know when I wanted to get a Key cut for my Car I had to go to Inverness as that was the closest place.

The price was for Key Cutting and Coding and was a Large £50.00 per Key.

EDDIE
23-May-09, 23:33
I had to get a new key for a renault master and that was £50 and u had to pay upfront because they cant return the key if u change your mind u have to go to the dealer for that unforunatley

Fran
24-May-09, 03:16
Dunnets garage in thurso do this

Miss Mack
24-May-09, 10:32
Thanks everyone, will try those places in Thurso, main dealer in Inverness quoted £100 !!![disgust]

Mik.M.
24-May-09, 12:14
Dunnets garage in thurso do this
They just go round to Sinclairs to get the key done and charge you lots more to do this so just go to Sinclairs yourself.

Kodiak
24-May-09, 12:25
There are a Lot of Cars that Sinclairs can Not code the the keys for. Unfortunately mine was one of them and if this is the case for you then you will have to go to the Main Dealer. They then can charge you what they like as they know that no one else can do it for you.

I would try Sinclairs but they can not do it for you then there is no point in trying anyone else in Caithness for if he cant do it then no one can in Caithness.