PDA

View Full Version : O what a beautiful morning

badger
08-Mar-06, 13:55
It's hot, it's sunny, the sky is blue, the snow is still thick and white, the birds are singing like crazy, the horses are chasing each other round the field and as for the ducks - well, whatever it is they're obviously enjoying it and I think we'll leave it at that. Can this be spring? :o)

willowbankbear
08-Mar-06, 13:58
It's hot, it's sunny, the sky is blue, the snow is still thick and white, the birds are singing like crazy, the horses are chasing each other round the field and as for the ducks - well, whatever it is they're obviously enjoying it and I think we'll leave it at that. Can this be spring? :o)

Hope so Badger, Im not a snow lover ,sorry tugmistress, the sooner we get spring, the closer we are to summer. Hope its a scorcher folks:o)

cuddlepop
08-Mar-06, 16:45
Most of the snow here has got a fright.Birds have been singing there wee hearts out,turning more like spring now.Spotted some primroses the snow had hidden in the garden.Spring is in the air!!!:lol:
Is the snow still thick on the ground up there Badger?

Tugmistress
08-Mar-06, 17:01
Hope so Badger, Im not a snow lover ,sorry tugmistress, the sooner we get spring, the closer we are to summer. Hope its a scorcher folks:o)

No need to apologise to me :) i have seen some snow and i also love the warmth and heat of summer (though you can keep the flippin flies away lol).

Saveman
08-Mar-06, 17:22
What a day it was today! The scent of spring filled the air.....the snow is on retreat and summers on its way....

Alice in Blunderland
08-Mar-06, 17:25
I enjoyed having the snow and so did the kids ,this said I am looking forward now to the spring.If we didnt have the snow last weekend we would have been wondering when is it going to come.:confused Its lovely to see the grass again and the kids sledges have gone into the shed and the bikes and go-karts are back out.:)

Ann
08-Mar-06, 18:56
Yes, it has been a pleasant interlude; great photos of bairns, animals and scenery; having snowball fights with my dog. Well, my daughter and I threw them, he caught and ate them. And I have saved a lot of money by not going to the shops or putting petrol in the car!

Ann

badger
08-Mar-06, 19:33
Most of the snow here has got a fright.Birds have been singing there wee hearts out,turning more like spring now.Spotted some primroses the snow had hidden in the garden.Spring is in the air!!!:lol:
Is the snow still thick on the ground up there Badger?

Still thick in places although mostly melted on the grass but can't get out yet. Some of the braver souls have done it in their 4WDs but even they were having problems today. Think a bit of thaw makes it more slippery. Postman hasn't been since Friday.

cuddlepop
08-Mar-06, 21:52
All gone now.....:(

ice box
08-Mar-06, 22:12
It was a beautiful day here in evanton this morning the bird were sing and there was a low mist in the hill side it just makes feel good to be a live .