PDA

View Full Version : honest ,very reliable dog sitter needed

BINBOB
21-May-09, 18:59
I am looking for an honest,VERY reliable dog sitter.this is for my 4 dogs when i go into hospital,periodically,for treatment.

it would be a 24/7 job.my dogs are lively ,happy and sociable.
we have a lovely home ,with garden,in halkirk.

for more details,please pm me.

recent ,checkable references required.all ages considered.

purplelady
22-May-09, 00:37
hi have you tried the higland pet care they do a great job have used them a couple of times x

BINBOB
22-May-09, 10:14
hi have you tried the higland pet care they do a great job have used them a couple of times x

thank u for that..have used them....but i also need further back up.

BINBOB
23-May-09, 18:29
I am looking for an honest,VERY reliable dog sitter.this is for my 4 dogs when i go into hospital,periodically,for treatment.

still needing this....there must be someone out there who would help.....it pays well.;)

Liz
23-May-09, 18:46
still needing this....there must be someone out there who would help.....it pays well.;)

I wish I lived nearer to you Binbob as I would do it for nothing!

BINBOB
23-May-09, 22:35
I wish I lived nearer to you Binbob as I would do it for nothing!

thanks ,liz..can u not move closer????please???:)

Liz
23-May-09, 22:46
thanks ,liz..can u not move closer????please???:)

If you buy me a house!lol

ShelleyCowie
23-May-09, 23:13
If i had the time i would do it! But unfortunately i have my own zoo to look after.

Good luck finding someone tho binbob! :)

BINBOB
23-May-09, 23:17
If i had the time i would do it! But unfortunately i have my own zoo to look after.

Good luck finding someone tho binbob! :)

hi shelley...i think u have enough hairy/furry problems without mine added to it!!!
mind u i think finding a needle in a haystack would be easier............:roll:

Fran
24-May-09, 03:25
I have a dog so I'm sorry i cant help, but do you know about the free service...The Pet Fostering Service-Scotland? I have put further details in the general section. I would class hospital treatment as an emergency. I will be putting a poster up in the A&E dept in the hospital.
What a relief to know if we are taken in as an emergency, our pet/s will be cared for.

BINBOB
24-May-09, 10:27
I have a dog so I'm sorry i cant help, but do you know about the free service...The Pet Fostering Service-Scotland? I have put further details in the general section. I would class hospital treatment as an emergency. I will be putting a poster up in the A&E dept in the hospital.
What a relief to know if we are taken in as an emergency, our pet/s will be cared for.

thanks,fran..i have noted the nos. and will follow up.

Miss Mack
24-May-09, 10:58
Maybe Ramscraigs Kennels at Dunbeath could help, if you dont want to put them there, they might know someone who could dog sit for you. Hope you get well soon, best wishes:)

BINBOB
24-May-09, 12:13
Maybe Ramscraigs Kennels at Dunbeath could help, if you dont want to put them there, they might know someone who could dog sit for you. Hope you get well soon, best wishes:)

thank u,miss mack...i will look into ur suggestions.;)

Miss Mack
24-May-09, 20:20
thank u,miss mack...i will look into ur suggestions.;)
Your very welcome, good luck.

BINBOB
27-May-09, 13:11

i am still desperately looking for a pet sitter as per above.have been let down by couple of folk who ere coming for interviews...............am trying all options,but still no joy.i think i may have to sell my house and go back to the central belt,which i really do not want to do.or worse not go into hospital for treatment.

there must be someone in caithness,who loves dogs and can do this for me.PLEASE...help...ask around.i would be very grateful.:roll:

Margaret M.
27-May-09, 19:15
What a predicament for you, Binbob. I sure hope someone can help you. I am fortunate to have someone to come stay with mine when I go on vacation. Is it cost prohibitive to board them or do you not want to take them out of their surroundings?

Fran
27-May-09, 23:43
Have you thought of putting an ad in the local paper but using BOX NUMBER.